You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Yeah, that guy is fucked.

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What’s the point?

Oh wow you really cracked the case on this one....it’s kind of mind boggling to think you have a point.

Your saying the evil liberals might have something to do with all this? BFD.

You know, Mitch, just fuck off. You're always whining and crying about something, which is fuckin old. The article showed they are being led by democratic interest groups and are campaigning for democrats, which was stated just above that it wasn't a political movement, they aren't political, etc. That was my point that I somehow managed to put together.

The kids have a real position they believe in, I respect that. I don't respect the 4 douchebag, phony, fame whores who are sponsored by myriad of liberal groups and are in no way grass roots.

Funny how you pick and choose when you’re worried about this...

Awww you’re worried about how politics work in this country? I’ve watched the Republicans write the play book on this for the last ten years so your pleas are falling in deaf ears.

Worried about what? Do you even think things out before you type them? Actually question if what you're about to say makes any goddamn sense? Are you completely unable to digest a point or conversation? You're like a forum version of a kid with turrets. Except they can be funny, and can scream out something different than, "ARM TEACHERS WITH GUNNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You know, Mitch, just fuck off. You're always whining and crying about something, which is fuckin old. The article showed they are being led by democratic interest groups and are campaigning for democrats, which was stated just above that it wasn't a political movement, they aren't political, etc. That was my point that I somehow managed to put together.

The kids have a real position they believe in, I respect that. I don't respect the 4 douchebag, phony, fame whores who are sponsored by myriad of liberal groups and are in no way grass roots.

Awww you’re worried about how politics work in this country? I’ve watched the Republicans write the play book on this for the last ten years so your pleas are falling in deaf ears.

Worried about what? Do you even think things out before you type them? Actually question if what you're about to say makes any goddamn sense? Are you completely unable to digest a point or conversation? You're like a forum version of a kid with turrets. Except they can be funny, and can scream out something different than, "ARM TEACHERS WITH GUNNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Let me break it down for you into tiny little digestible pieces...

The NRA does this shit all the time....there...was that too difficult for you?! The NRA wraps itself in that ohh so glorious American flag and pitches itself like it has something to with American values and freedom. BULL SHIT! They are as bought off and paid for mutherfucker as you can possibly be bought off and paid for. That’s ok with you though right because you pick and choose which propaganda is ok and which isn’t.

I suppose your take is they don’t ‘play politics’ because you have preferences when it comes to which propaganda you choose to believe in.

I know people that lean conservative always like to keep things black and white because it makes the world easy to understand....

In any case...you just keep straddling that fence on everything, ID. You’ve made it this far without really standing for anything...and seem to enjoy it so much every time that red white and blue dick gets shoved up your ass.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll take ID straddling the fence based on his own convictions over someone like you and slc taking a stance based on someone else's convictions. Taking a stand only matters when you have a clue why you're taking it beyond cnbc told me to.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck, it is getting nasty in here. Can we try to tone down the anger some?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck, it is getting nasty in here. Can we try to tone down the anger some?

Don’t confuse passion with anger. Some people have been posting nonsense and emotion driven garbage for weeks. If all they can offer are moronic posts and twitter comments, maybe they shouldn’t be part of the discussion. Maybe they’d be better suited marching along the parkland bozos.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

Let me break it down for you into tiny little digestible pieces...

The NRA does this shit all the time....there...was that too difficult for you?! The NRA wraps itself in that ohh so glorious American flag and pitches itself like it has something to with American values and freedom. BULL SHIT! They are as bought off and paid for mutherfucker as you can possibly be bought off and paid for. That’s ok with you though right because you pick and choose which propaganda is ok and which isn’t.

I suppose your take is they don’t ‘play politics’ because you have preferences when it comes to which propaganda you choose to believe in.

I know people that lean conservative always like to keep things black and white because it makes the world easy to understand....

In any case...you just keep straddling that fence on everything, ID. You’ve made it this far without really standing for anything...and seem to enjoy it so much every time that red white and blue dick gets shoved up your ass.

The homophobia is always funny considering the source as someone on the left, which seems more like projection from your own issues.

The NRA is a ridiculous liberal bogeyman. It's the voters that make policy, not the NRA, and the voters who believe in sensible gun laws don't trust liberals, which is why they won't budge. They know the end game is taking away guns. Like pro lifers refuse to give an inch on abortion bans because they know the end game of conservatives is outlawing all abortions down to birth control. The NRA is a lobbying group, exactly like the anti gun lobbying groups who want gun bans that fork out money to democrats. So, please...

I think I've taken a strong definitive stand on what I believe in, guns, monuments, phony claims of racism, sexism, freedom of speech, hypocrisy and biased media, monuments, all with my open centrist ideology. You just can't stand it when I call out liberal hypocrisy... Like above with yet another temper tantrum. You at once said I straddle the fence but see things in b&w, which completely contradicts each other. I do see things in gray, and I'm happy for it. Now, feel free to go back to your fantasies of buttfucking.

Apparently that dude doing the news rounds yesterday was drunk off his ass. A few places refused to quote him before he staggered over to MSNBC because he was so toasted. This is hilarious.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Cohn is gone. I'm glad, but another sign of instability.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You know, I've been real soft on Trump lately for one reason. Mike Pence. I think Trump is the only thing between us and real disaster. Well, John Bolton is rumored to be McMasters replacement. If that's the case the fucker needs to go, pronto. I'm almost willing to chance it with Pence. I really, really hope Trump still hates that mustache.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

You know, I've been real soft on Trump lately for one reason. Mike Pence. I think Trump is the only thing between us and real disaster. Well, John Bolton is rumored to be McMasters replacement. If that's the case the fucker needs to go, pronto. I'm almost willing to chance it with Pence. I really, really hope Trump still hates that mustache.

Bolton would be so terrible. And Sessions is out of control.

Board footer