You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Good news for Donald Trump? Butler County's absentee voting shows steady increase for Republicans

HAMILTON, Ohio -- If you're trying to read the tea leaves, this could be very good news for Donald Trump: Absentee voting in Republican stronghold Butler County is up 9 percent this year compared to 2012, and 21 percent over 2008.

Two weeks before the election, the Butler County Board of Elections has seen 40 percent more requests from Republicans compared to 2012, and 51 percent more requests from Republicans compared to 2008.

For Democrats, the increase is about 60 percent compared to 2012, but a decline of about 36 percent compared to 2008.

And in terms of sheer totals, there have been almost three times as many absentee and vote-by-mail requests from Republican voters so far this year. In 2012, it also was about a three-to-one ratio, while in 2008, they were nearly equal.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/government/ele … epublicans

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It is done.  I have mailed my absentee ballot in Ohio for Clinton.  I feel so dirty

Next week you'll be on Craigslist looking for dudes to gay marry. It's just what we do as registered Dems.

I already sold all of my guns, publicly apologized for being a CIS White Male, declared my superior intellect for voting Democratic and traveled to DC to throw my Bronze Star against the non-existent Iraq War monument.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It is done.  I have mailed my absentee ballot in Ohio for Clinton.  I feel so dirty

Next week you'll be on Craigslist looking for dudes to gay marry. It's just what we do as registered Dems.

I already sold all of my guns, publicly apologized for being a CIS White Male, declared my superior intellect for voting Democratic and traveled to DC to throw my Bronze Star against the non-existent Iraq War monument.

9iv808.jpg

j/k

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

[/embed]

Skewed Polls part 2. I went to that guys site, his numbers are ummm...interesting to say the least. He has Trump starting with 260 and Hillary with 213. He considers PA, MI, MN to still be toss up states and has given Trump Florida already.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

It's not a poll, it's a statistic: https://countyballotfiles.elections.myf … ublicStats

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Dem early voting is down but still ahead of GOP.

Trump can have Fla. and Ohio. Hell, NC too. His problem goes about 10 more states deep. A slight increase in GOP early voting won't solve that.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I didn't say it was a poll, I said it was similar to the site "Skewed polls".

Statistics can also be interpreted to say nearly anything, which this guy clearly is. That's why I think it's best to stick with somebody like Nate Silver who actually does this stuff for a living. Not some guy online who wants Trump to win.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

New Fox Poll shows Clinton lead over Trump is down to 3.... This race IS NOT over.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

New Fox Poll shows Clinton lead over Trump is down to 3.... This race IS NOT over.

National polls mean nothing

Board footer