You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Seriously, this is a great day for the world. Hopefully it leads to something positive.

Trump shook hands with a dude who killed his uncle with anti-aircraft gun and fed his remains to dogs and killed his brother-in-law via a nerve agent in a foreign country and told him it was a great honor to be with him.

I feel great again.

Truman/ FDR shook hands and stood with Stalin who was not only worse than Kim Jong Un but was worse than Hitler. Obama shook hands with Castro. Reagan sold weapons to Iran that were eventually used against us. We can go on and on, it's what a president's do.

I think he's a dolt, but this should have happened under Obama. For some reason he punted.

People on the right were outraged when Obama met Castro...

Why is Trump drawn to dictators....and why do his supporters support it? Communist dictators and Trump.

FDR and Stalin were forced together through war.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Trump shook hands with a dude who killed his uncle with anti-aircraft gun and fed his remains to dogs and killed his brother-in-law via a nerve agent in a foreign country and told him it was a great honor to be with him.

I feel great again.

Truman/ FDR shook hands and stood with Stalin who was not only worse than Kim Jong Un but was worse than Hitler. Obama shook hands with Castro. Reagan sold weapons to Iran that were eventually used against us. We can go on and on, it's what a president's do.

I think he's a dolt, but this should have happened under Obama. For some reason he punted.

Why is Trump drawn to dictators....and why do his supporters support it? Communist dictators and Trump.

We have gone from the fucker flying missiles over Japan to possibly denuclearization and you want to bitch. Unfuckingbelievable.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I feel great again.

What are you talking about?  He’s threatened Assad, Maduro, Kim, and Khameni. None of which are significant partners with the US. Putin and Xi aren’t in the same league as them, but I’d hardly call his relationship with them on parity with the leaders of the G7.

This idea of Trump as some despot, with a hardon for his own autocratic rule is absurd and liberal hyperbole.

6 months ago Trump was threatening to wipe NK off the map. But because he isn’t eloquent and surrounded by celebrities, you attack him for trying to end the conflict in Korea.

I don’t know if this will work out or if 6 months from now Kim will be shooting missles over Japan. But if getting Kim to give up nukes and open his country up to the world is possible, I’m all for that even if he keeps his own people in chains for the interim. No one gave a shit about the conditions of North Koreans under Obama, just as they didn’t give a shit about illegal immigrant children. The faux outrage is obvious to anyone who isn’t a partisan shill.  You had no problem voting for the guy who honeymooned in the most tyrannical, suppressive and abusive government in the history of the world. You still support him. So don’t bullshit us that you suddenly care about human rights and fair and free elections.  Link me to your post of concern about Iran cutting the hands off children for theft when Obama was doing his own thing on Iran.

Sorry dude, Obama was an abject failure at diplomacy. Our international standing can’t be any worse. I know in your mind he’s the greatest President since FDR, but by any objective standard he was mediocre at best. His Iran deal was garbage, so much so that his own party was against it. Something you and others conveniently forget.

Merkel and the EU are also abject failures. Their countries are being infiltrated and harmed by economic migrants that have no interest in assimilating or respecting their host nations laws or cultural norms. Iran and Russia provide them with a shit ton of oil, so don’t expect them to do anything against their own self interest. The entire Iran deal was a “Europe first” policy, and Barry lacked the balls to stand up to it.

The world isn’t a happy go lucky place. It’s violent and harsh, and only men with guns keep the bad guys out.  People that have never seen war and true poverty and suffering are in a bubble no different than children oblivious to the reality their world will shatter if mommy and daddy get laid off. Appeasement is a failed strategy. We either entice people economically or militarily to bend to our will. There is no inbetween.

When every nation lives like the west and has our cultural norms, we can make stands on shit like how another country imprisons people. But if it comes down to ending the Korean conflict while a few million of Kim’s people continue to suffer, something that will continue if no deal is made, I say we go for the limited win and work to resolve the rest in the years and decades to come.

Britain has just arrested someone for practicing free speech. I haven’t heard you demand the US end cooperation with them because of a flagrant violation of human rights. You haven’t made a peep about the US ending its purchase of Venezuelan crude despite Maduro killing hundreds of “protestors”.

So do you really care about dictators and policy, or are you just continuing the “fuck Trump in any day that ends in Y” narrative?  If it’s the latter, I’m not interested in helping you play out that fantasy.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/Bj7aWLoHe-X/

So Obama refused to speak to Rodman. Trump spoke to Rodman.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

We have gone from the fucker flying missiles over Japan to possibly denuclearization and you want to bitch. Unfuckingbelievable.

This is nothing but a Trump photo op...nothing has gotten better...

But man you love that dickheat don’t you SG.

Let’s just put this all together, fuck Iran now and we love North Korea! Do I have about right?

There’s no rhyme or reason to this it’s asinine but I don’t expect you to understand that. This is nothing but a photo opportunity which Trump loves. Fuck Trump.

It’s amazing all the leeway you give him. You’re so hypocritical.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/Bj7aWLoHe-X/

So Obama refused to speak to Rodman. Trump spoke to Rodman.

Dennis Rodman? Who gives a shit.

I can’t open the link.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

What are you talking about?  He’s threatened Assad, Maduro, Kim, and Khameni. None of which are significant partners with the US. Putin and Xi aren’t in the same league as them, but I’d hardly call his relationship with them on parity with the leaders of the G7.

This idea of Trump as some despot, with a hardon for his own autocratic rule is absurd and liberal hyperbole.

6 months ago Trump was threatening to wipe NK off the map. But because he isn’t eloquent and surrounded by celebrities, you attack him for trying to end the conflict in Korea.

I don’t know if this will work out or if 6 months from now Kim will be shooting missles over Japan. But if getting Kim to give up nukes and open his country up to the world is possible, I’m all for that even if he keeps his own people in chains for the interim. No one gave a shit about the conditions of North Koreans under Obama, just as they didn’t give a shit about illegal immigrant children. The faux outrage is obvious to anyone who isn’t a partisan shill.  You had no problem voting for the guy who honeymooned in the most tyrannical, suppressive and abusive government in the history of the world. You still support him. So don’t bullshit us that you suddenly care about human rights and fair and free elections.  Link me to your post of concern about Iran cutting the hands off children for theft when Obama was doing his own thing on Iran.

Sorry dude, Obama was an abject failure at diplomacy. Our international standing can’t be any worse. I know in your mind he’s the greatest President since FDR, but by any objective standard he was mediocre at best. His Iran deal was garbage, so much so that his own party was against it. Something you and others conveniently forget.

Merkel and the EU are also abject failures. Their countries are being infiltrated and harmed by economic migrants that have no interest in assimilating or respecting their host nations laws or cultural norms. Iran and Russia provide them with a shit ton of oil, so don’t expect them to do anything against their own self interest. The entire Iran deal was a “Europe first” policy, and Barry lacked the balls to stand up to it.

The world isn’t a happy go lucky place. It’s violent and harsh, and only men with guns keep the bad guys out.  People that have never seen war and true poverty and suffering are in a bubble no different than children oblivious to the reality their world will shatter if mommy and daddy get laid off. Appeasement is a failed strategy. We either entice people economically or militarily to bend to our will. There is no inbetween.

When every nation lives like the west and has our cultural norms, we can make stands on shit like how another country imprisons people. But if it comes down to ending the Korean conflict while a few million of Kim’s people continue to suffer, something that will continue if no deal is made, I say we go for the limited win and work to resolve the rest in the years and decades to come.

Britain has just arrested someone for practicing free speech. I haven’t heard you demand the US end cooperation with them because of a flagrant violation of human rights. You haven’t made a peep about the US ending its purchase of Venezuelan crude despite Maduro killing hundreds of “protestors”.

So do you really care about dictators and policy, or are you just continuing the “fuck Trump in any day that ends in Y” narrative?  If it’s the latter, I’m not interested in helping you play out that fantasy.

You can be in denial about the fact that Trump is pissing off our allies in cozying up to people he should not be clozying  up to. You’re not right down the middle on this dance at all. You are pretty right wing with your interpretations of all of the stuff.

You’re not consistent at all. You’ve been pretty critical of the Iran deal. But seem to love this.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You can be in denial about the fact that Trump is pissing off our allies in cozying up to people he should not be clozying  up to. You’re not right down the middle on this dance at all. You are pretty right wing with your interpretations of all of the stuff.

You’re not consistent at all. You’ve been pretty critical of the Iran deal. But seem to love this.

Huh?  Nothing has been put forward. I want something that is put before the Senate to ratify. You’re bitching and moaning and don’t have any idea what’s been discussed, let alone what will be in some future document that the Senate will have to ratify to make binding. I’m not claiming to be anything but someone advocating a sit down with Kim doesn’t harm anyone, and could result in a beneficial agreement.

I want Trump to do what i condemned Obama for not doing. Make it legal and binding. You can call me any name you want and it won’t change the reality you represent everything you accused the GOP of being under Obama.

What people who believe 9/11 was an inside job or hate their country call me is irrelevant. I’m one of the only consistent posters on this forum. Your own logical inconsistencies doesn’t impact that.

Randall Flagg

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/politics … index.html

Such a controversial statement! How dare Trump sign this!  He forgot to guarantee billions in cash he lacks the authority to provide!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Huh?  Nothing has been put forward. I want something that is put before the Senate to ratify. You’re bitching and moaning and don’t have any idea what’s been discussed, let alone what will be in some future document that the Senate will have to ratify to make binding. I’m not claiming to be anything but someone advocating a sit down with Kim doesn’t harm anyone, and could result in a beneficial agreement.

I want Trump to do what i condemned Obama for not doing. Make it legal and binding. You can call me any name you want and it won’t change the reality you represent everything you accused the GOP of being under Obama.

What people who believe 9/11 was an inside job or hate their country call me is irrelevant. I’m one of the only consistent posters on this forum. Your own logical inconsistencies doesn’t impact that.

You’re not consistent. I know you like to think that you are...but you’re not.

You were critical of the Iran deal tho based on its merit as well as the whole senate ratifying. You spoke of scary Iran.

See...trump is going to make special agreements with NK and Their nuclear program...you know he is...and his spineless congress will put it through proving the once and for all that this republican movement is utterly full of shit. We won’t ratify for Iran but will for Trump and NK.

You better well and hope that congress doesn’t go back to the other side this fall...i believe congress has the right to undo this...after it inevitably goes into effect when spineless Paul Ryan and Mitch do whatever’s asked.

Regarding money...we’re already running massive deficits...you already know that...and do not seem to care. I’m sure Kim will get his fair share of kick backs if he’s smart enough to play trump like a fiddle. If Kim compliments him....he will get whatever he wants. MAGA!

Random question RF....will you enlist again if this almost inevitable war comes to fruition?

The biggest reason trump is doing this is to one up Obama.

Board footer