You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: US Politics Thread

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Considering there are 9 states where you can have a late term abortion I don’t see your point. I think a heart beat comes at 6 weeks. A child can survive out of womb at 20 weeks.

No need to keep this discussion going (I'm really burned out on all of this anyway), but I lean left on social issues, consider myself pro abortion (and proud of it) but am firmly against late term abortion. The US should just follow Europe's lead on this and stop fighting against first trimester abortions, but impose strict limitations on late term abortions. It's a very good example of how extreme politics has become in the US: conservatives scream bloody murder as soon as a sperm cell and egg have been within 3 feet from one another, and the liberals will defend abortions right up until the umbilical cord is cut... it's ridiculous and devoid of any sense of reality...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If you're using your kid to try and get asylum by taking them on a caravan that puts them at risk for rape, murder and grave injury, that's pretty much child abuse. Mexico has a program in the South where you can stay there while seeking asylum in the us. And you apply for asylum from your home countries or anywhere along the trip to the boarder. They are claiming asylum when they get caught. And using their kids as a shield. I sympathize with the kids, though.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Considering there are 9 states where you can have a late term abortion I don’t see your point. I think a heart beat comes at 6 weeks. A child can survive out of womb at 20 weeks.

No need to keep this discussion going (I'm really burned out on all of this anyway), but I lean left on social issues, consider myself pro abortion (and proud of it) but am firmly against late term abortion. The US should just follow Europe's lead on this and stop fighting against first trimester abortions, but impose strict limitations on late term abortions. It's a very good example of how extreme politics has become in the US: conservatives scream bloody murder as soon as a sperm cell and egg have been within 3 feet from one another, and the liberals will defend abortions right up until the umbilical cord is cut... it's ridiculous and devoid of any sense of reality...

I agree. Like if you want an abortion. FINE. But make up your mind ASAP not in month 8 or 9 lol. Like by week 6 for me would be ideal. Maybe week 10.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If you're using your kid to try and get asylum by taking them on a caravan that puts them at risk for rape, murder and grave injury, that's pretty much child abuse. Mexico has a program in the South where you can stay there while seeking asylum in the us. And you apply for asylum from your home countries or anywhere along the trip to the boarder. They are claiming asylum when they get caught. And using their kids as a shield. I sympathize with the kids, though.

I agree, the problem today is our country is so partisan or 'identity politics' it's one side or the other. It's murdering & executing mexican families, or allowing them all to walk in all willy nilly and choosing whereever in America they want to live and fixing them up & their extended families with a home & food.

Why isn't there an in between?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I agree, the problem today is our country is so partisan or 'identity politics' it's one side or the other. It's murdering & executing mexican families, or allowing them all to walk in all willy nilly and choosing whereever in America they want to live and fixing them up & their extended families with a home & food.

How can there be an inbetween for illegally entering the United States and being caught shortly after?

Seriously?  What do you see as a fair solution for illiterate economic migrants that endanger their young children to illegally enter the United States?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

How can there be an inbetween for illegally entering the United States and being caught shortly after?

Seriously?  What do you see as a fair solution for illiterate economic migrants that endanger their young children to illegally enter the United States?

It won’t be solved if you really do need Democrats to help...nothing will change...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Can we have a conversation about the First Lady? My god when have we had such an empty human being in such a significant position?

This country has had some aimless women in that position before but she takes the cake....

She serves absolutely no purpose except for waiting around for the old man to get a boner.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Can we have a conversation about the First Lady? My god when have we had such an empty human being in such a significant position?

This country has had some aimless women in that position before but she takes the cake....

She serves absolutely no purpose except for waiting around for the old man to get a boner.

Nothing says compassion at a refugee camp like a $10k outfit!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I love her and would offer my boner to her.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I love her and would offer my boner to her.

I believe you...and there’s nothing wrong with that...

But that still just makes her just another cunt with a fuck hole...our most elegant First Lady

Board footer