You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

#MeToo

Totally awed by the enlightenment and non sexism.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

#MeToo

Enlightenment isn’t cool anymore dood...didn’t you know?

In any case...our First Lady is a garbage human being.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

#MeToo

Enlightenment isn’t cool anymore dood...didn’t you know?

In any case...our First Lady is a garbage human being.

Not following you on this. Like, why do you care?  Oh, and she is stunning.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Hysterical liberalism.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Hysterical liberalism.

Oh no...i wasn’t making a joke.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Neither was I.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Trump really chickened out on immigration. What a coward. They could have easily picked up ten democrats in the senate, nearly all of the moderates are in really tight races with conservatives. Offer a pathway to citizenship to dreamers and work visas to a percentage who are working. Just pass the toughest laws you can. What a way to screw the pooch.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Trump really chickened out on immigration. What a coward. They could have easily picked up ten democrats in the senate, nearly all of the moderates are in really tight races with conservatives. Offer a pathway to citizenship to dreamers and work visas to a percentage who are working. Just pass the toughest laws you can. What a way to screw the pooch.

Yea, it’s quite clear he has no plan. I guess he thinks Pelosi is going to agree to any kind of border plan come January. This was his last chance to get anything done before congress goes MIA for the next two years. Executive orders need to stop and I can’t wait for his latest to be challenged.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Since this is the most visible thread, Mods, please take a look in the GNR section anytime you wanna go in and address the Walker situation.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, this immigration mess is infuriating. 

1) we have illegals here to deal with.  Issue good ones TAX ID #'s
2) seal the fucking border (preferably before we issue tax ID #'s
3) establish a real border immigration plan with what documents we require and a tracking mechanism, etc. After vetting, let contributors enter.  Farm labor, roofers, framers, masons, etc, we need these folks.  get prints, DNA, and sponsor info. Let them work. 

The problem really is the mom's with small kids.  They are the drain.  The guys are going to bust ass.  But the mom with 3 toddlers is going to cost us money.  So unless she is a true asylum seeker, she needs to be with a husband I think. We can't only accept lawyers and doctors, and engineers.  Who the fuck are going to cut the previously mentioned grass?

Board footer