You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

FLOTUS acting completely trashy again on her trip to the trump camps in Texas.

Proving she’s worth even less than i thought she was....it’s a good thing this country ‘doesn’t really care’ about her either...stupid bitch as she is anyway.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

FLOTUS acting completely trashy again on her trip to the trump camps in Texas.

Proving she’s worth even less than i thought she was....it’s a good thing this country ‘doesn’t really care’ about her either...stupid bitch as she is anyway.

Let the hate flow through you.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The problem really is the mom's with small kids.  They are the drain.  The guys are going to bust ass.  But the mom with 3 toddlers is going to cost us money.  So unless she is a true asylum seeker, she needs to be with a husband I think. We can't only accept lawyers and doctors, and engineers.  Who the fuck are going to cut the previously mentioned grass?

I'm sure it wasn't meant that way, but this is truly and utterly sexist. Who's to say those "mom's" won't "bust ass" just as much as the guys? Letting mothers in only if they are accompanied by a husband is... wtf man? Have you been watching The Handmaid's Tale and rooting for the Commander or something?

Women contribute to society just as much as men, even if they have kids. Not sure how you'd argue otherwise...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The problem really is the mom's with small kids.  They are the drain.  The guys are going to bust ass.  But the mom with 3 toddlers is going to cost us money.  So unless she is a true asylum seeker, she needs to be with a husband I think. We can't only accept lawyers and doctors, and engineers.  Who the fuck are going to cut the previously mentioned grass?

I'm sure it wasn't meant that way, but this is truly and utterly sexist. Who's to say those "mom's" won't "bust ass" just as much as the guys? Letting mothers in only if they are accompanied by a husband is... wtf man? Have you been watching The Handmaid's Tale and rooting for the Commander or something?

Women contribute to society just as much as men, even if they have kids. Not sure how you'd argue otherwise...

How will she work with 3 toddlers in a country where illegal and doesn’t speak English and can’t afford child care. Fuck it is hard for American women with a college education to do that. Mexicans are the hardest working folks in the world. Central Americans the same. Kids just cost a lot of money. School, medical, etc. better if they come as a family unit that has a father.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If there was a restriction on having kids while in the US that would go a long way. In Florida you see migrant mother's with up to 8 very young kids. That's ridiculous.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

If there was a restriction on having kids while in the US that would go a long way. In Florida you see migrant mother's with up to 8 very young kids. That's ridiculous.

I’m hoping birthright citizenship for illegals ends up before SCOTUS. There’s no court ruling that says the 14th amendment applies to people who illegally enter the United States. It was written so former slaves and their children couldn’t be denied citizenship, not a grand prize for anyone who makes it into the country. There’s actual businesses, mainly from China, that have pregnant mothers land on 2 week visas so their children are citizens and the idiots can cry about “human rights” and how wrong it would be to send baby Kim back to China where she belongs. It’s absurd.

These people need to be deported immediately because it’s clear the left isn’t willing to have an honest or intellectual discussion on the matter.  There’s mass outrage when we deport someone who’s caught years later. There’s mass outrage when we deport someone who’s caught first entering. And there’s mass outrage at every point in between. The left wants an open border and hides behind ambiguous and undefined terms like “I’m for a strong border, but these people are all refugees and America was built on immigration, so let them in.”  It’s a bogus strategy from the start, and recent events have shown how disingenuous progressives are as a collective.

Wikileaks, the left’s hero prior to the Podesta emails, reveals information on every ICE employee they can find. A congresswoman is advocating people harass DHS employees in their homes. It’s now acceptable to kick someone they dislike out of a restaurant or harass them in public.

Yet if some organization posted the information of every illegal immigrant, every media outlet would be crying Armageddon.

It’s a complete farce.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Mitch or anyone else who thinks “fuck trump” is a way of life, should read this article:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics … index.html

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Mitch or anyone else who thinks “fuck trump” is a way of life, should read this article:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics … index.html

If trump is t held to any kind of standard, why should i be?

Taking the high road while our president takes the low road sure doesn’t make me feel any better.

I knew all of this before....and if he was elected as some sort change agent then where’s the change? Oh he lowered taxes for himself....and apparently SG can detect his dick heat within a thousand miles.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Democrats trying to abolish ICE because it's mean. This will be a huge backlash. Even people who are against the separations want our laws enforced and this says dems really are for open boarders.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Democrats trying to abolish ICE because it's mean. This will be a huge backlash. Even people who are against the separations want our laws enforced and this says dems really are for open boarders.

No there won’t be any backlash because it’ll never happen.

Board footer