You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

The democrats are so stupid they can’t get out of their own fucking way.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The democrats are so stupid they can’t get out of their own fucking way.

K

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's a fair point to an extent. Certainly with his claims Democrats forced his hand to separate children from their parents when caught illegally in the US.  But Democrats (like Republicans were under Obama) are united in opposition.  We know there are nut job republicans who are extreme just as we know there are/were nutjob democrats when they had the majority and voted against the ACA because it wasn't liberal enough.  For the millionth time, consistency.  If you were ok with calling Republicans obstructionist in 2010, you have to call Democrats that now.  If you were opposed to Republicans being united in opposition under Obama, you should be opposed to Democrats now.

GOP moderates can't find common ground with Dem moderates.  I know you're okay with this, you've made that clear repeatedly.  But some of us want a legislature that is able to find compromise and only resorts to filibustering in incredibly rare circumstances.  Hyper-partisanship is bad, regardless of who is in charge.

What about reap what you sow?

You damn well that as many as 3 justices could be replaced in the next 3 years. Will you still be harping about the court being too left leaning? The only left leaning judge left will be sotomeyer.

You want consistentency? Then why were you alright with you obstructing in 2010 but not now?

I wasn't ok with it.  Did I support voting against the ACA, yes because I knew it was a bad bill, as we all do now. I also didn't like the government forcing private citizens to purchase a private product under penalty of law.  Did I support the GOP shutting down the government 3 or 4 times?  Nope.  That's the key difference.  You love to howl about how Republicans fucked Obama over, but openly celebrate any perception of Democrats doing that to Trump.

You act like a jaded lover.  But worse, you advocate the behavior of a jaded lover.  I don't.

Again....you turn a blind eye to so much and care about so little....

If you’ve been consistent about anything it’s that...

You’re asking me and people like me to enjoy getting fucked over and abused by the current dotard in chief.

On top of everything...every single thing this administration is attempting to accomplish is for the birds....feel good conservative bullshit that I’m still waiting to see emperical evidence proving anything ....not just some Fox News pundit saying it’s better.

So long as you feel that immigration is worth billions of dollars and education and healthcare are not...we have no common ground.

Also...conservatives will not be forgiven for raising Trump to power.

If you continue to ask me and others like me to turn the other cheek while you support the presidents behavior...you’ll be sorely disappointed. Ridiculous

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/protest … 07828.html

This same guy would be praising the anti gay cake maker...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What about reap what you sow?

You damn well that as many as 3 justices could be replaced in the next 3 years. Will you still be harping about the court being too left leaning? The only left leaning judge left will be sotomeyer.

You want consistentency? Then why were you alright with you obstructing in 2010 but not now?

I wasn't ok with it.  Did I support voting against the ACA, yes because I knew it was a bad bill, as we all do now. I also didn't like the government forcing private citizens to purchase a private product under penalty of law.  Did I support the GOP shutting down the government 3 or 4 times?  Nope.  That's the key difference.  You love to howl about how Republicans fucked Obama over, but openly celebrate any perception of Democrats doing that to Trump.

You act like a jaded lover.  But worse, you advocate the behavior of a jaded lover.  I don't.

You’re asking me and people like me to enjoy getting fucked over and abused by the current dotard in chief.

On top of everything...every single thing this administration is attempting to accomplish is for the birds....feel good conservative bullshit that I’m still waiting to see emperical evidence proving anything ....not just some Fox News pundit saying it’s better.

So long as you feel that immigration is worth billions of dollars and education and healthcare are not...we have no common ground.

If you continue to ask me and others like me to turn the other cheek while you support the presidents behavior...you’ll be sorely disappointed. Ridiculous

We're asking for consistency.  You can change conservative to liberal in your above statement and it's equally true.  You are so deep in the kool-aid that everything you say is just hot air and bullshit.   You have so much hate in you that you won't even consider that others might have a point.  All you do is hate, hate, hate.  Hate those that disagree with you. Hate those that question you (because you never have answers, only more hate).  Hate anyone that doesn't have the same irrational hatred that you have. 

For 8 years Obama did things that were bad for this country and you celebrated.  Boo fucking hoo for you that some semblance of following the constitution has returned.   Don't like the law?  Change it.  That is the way to change things, not talking change while embracing hate.  For talking so much about love, there's an unhealthy amount of hate coming from liberals.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

We're asking for consistency.  You can change conservative to liberal in your above statement and it's equally true.  You are so deep in the kool-aid that everything you say is just hot air and bullshit.   You have so much hate in you that you won't even consider that others might have a point.  All you do is hate, hate, hate.  Hate those that disagree with you. Hate those that question you (because you never have answers, only more hate).  Hate anyone that doesn't have the same irrational hatred that you have. 

For 8 years Obama did things that were bad for this country and you celebrated.  Boo fucking hoo for you that some semblance of following the constitution has returned.   Don't like the law?  Change it.  That is the way to change things, not talking change while embracing hate.  For talking so much about love, there's an unhealthy amount of hate coming from liberals.

I don’t know how else to say it. Payback is a mutherfucker i guess...

Obama did things that i believed in and priotized things i care about....Trump is not....

Payback is and will be a mutherfucker

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I don’t know how else to say it. Payback is a mutherfucker i guess...

Obama did things that i believed in and priotized things i care about....Trump is not....

Payback is and will be a mutherfucker

In addition...many of you have repeatedly stated that you’re centrists...but if right now centrists only care about immigration, tax cuts and dick heat....I’d ask you to reevaluate yourself.

Many of you decided that Obamacare was a failure right off the bat and did your best to make sure that it was...

Some of you even went so far as to say chronically ill people only have themselves to blame...due to poor lifestyle.

Others hid behind the argument that the Big, mean government was forcing you to do something you didn’t want to do without acknowledging that we all still indirectly pay for people who choose not to pay for healthcare.

I have a wealth of knowledge on the topic and my contributions to that conversation were ignored in favor of very simplistic explanations and a hatred for the very concept of universal healthcare itself. Things like, “some people just don’t deserve healthcare” were expressed or simply blaming sick people for being sick was quite popular.

My favorite was the whole “you can keep your doctor” Phrase was thrown around when in most cases it was your doctor who opted out on you...not Obama.

A significant portion of our population intentionally sabbataged Obamacare. We needed you all to buy in but not only did you refuse....you raged.

You same people are now telling me i need to calm down and stop behaving irresponsibly. You’ll have to forgive me when i don’t take you seriously while you simultaneously attempt to set aside billions for a wall that amounts to nothing more than a phallic symbol you all want and absolutely no evidence is provided that this will change anything.

Finally, you’re all asking me and my ilk to do something you all refused to do....so why should i listen now?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Why do you keep talking about dicks? I mean every other post is mentioning dicks in some form or another and you get really graphic about it. It's getting disturbing, man.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why do you keep talking about dicks? I mean every other post is mentioning dicks in some form or another and you get really graphic about it. It's getting disturbing, man.

SG originally used the term...it’s a term used by his most ardent supporter.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

SG originally used the term...it’s a term used by his most ardent supporter.

You need to smoke a J and go to an Asian masseuse.

Board footer