You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Putin is a slick mother fvcker. My God he handles Chris Wallace with ease.

Well, he has journalists killed in Russia, so I'm sure they don't scare him.

Absolutely horrible.  But Obama murdered a US citizen and not a peep from the left.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15121879

I'm not comparing the two, just continuing to build my case that all of the sudden concern about Russia and due process is a little suspect.

I mean, did I say anything about due process?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Putin is a slick mother fvcker. My God he handles Chris Wallace with ease.

Absolutely horrible.  But Obama murdered a US citizen and not a peep from the left.

I'm not comparing the two, just continuing to build my case that all of the sudden concern about Russia and due process is a little suspect.

I’m confused...i thought al-Qaeda was bad.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Here’s an article worth reading

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol … 8ea651ca7a

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

WTF is this??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEZT2xd2 … e=youtu.be

I'm calling it now, the NRA's going down quicker than Enron.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Pretty good bit. At the end she drops a pretty big possibility that I think she's right on. I think Trumps only got weeks at this point.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat … d_ms_fb_ma

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I’m confused...i thought al-Qaeda was bad.

Oh, absolutely. Just like wanted murderers are bad. But you’d scream outrage if the police just sniped a guy on his way to work because the Police chief said “kill him”, with no trial or conviction. Obama personally ordered the assasination of American citizens abroad without a trial or conviction. You had no idea this happened because the media had a constant orgasm for the man and you don’t care.

Your neighbors are rioting in the streets as we speak because some idiot tried to run away from cops and pull his gun on them. But nada when the president orders a hit on a US citizen who at that moment, was not an active combatant or attempting to harm the US.

I don’t believe there’s a moral equivalency between the US and Russia. I believe and have said so since the day I joined this forum that Russia is our primary adversary, though China isn’t far off. America is the greatest and freest country in the world. We don’t require noble blood to be in congress, we don’t lock people up for journalism, we don’t punish politicians for citing crime statistics, and we don’t put people in jail for saying “mean” things.

Russia had killed journalist and opponents before Hillary showed up with a reset button. They were corrupt and stealing our intelligence and military capabilities when Obama was caught on a hot mic telling Putin’s #2 he’d have more flexibility after the election. I supported McCain and Romney when they stressed how dangerous Putin was, and Obama and the Democrats yucked it up.

In short, Democratic leadership has zero credibility on National Security, particularly Russia. Obama did nothing as Russia grabbed territory and attacked the United States. Nothing. He made time for Beyoncé and Jimmy Kimmel though.

Every American President since WW2 has met with Russia. During the Cold War, after countless attacks and transgressions, every single President.

Yep, Trump is a fucking idiot. But I can’t fault him for being hyperbolic when the Democratic Party endorses 9/11 truthers types who scream “treason” and advocate a military coup to unseat our President. I think they’re confused on what’s classified as treason. 

Anybody who was silent or cheered on Obama as he fucked up our supremacy over Russia can stay fucking silent now. Your concern and outrage isn’t genuine. You’re a partisan shill who wants to exploit an event to remove Trump from power, before you send Hillary back over with a reset button and Sanders over to honeymoon and praise the morality of breadlines.  I don’t give a fuck what they say or think now, because they really don’t give a fuck nor are they interested in being informed.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I think the arrest of this 29 yr old will be big. Will Putin ask for her return? Clemency? Will she flip &  talk?  Is she really commited to spending time in prison?

It is on like donkey kong now fellas. Buckle up!

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

I think the arrest of this 29 yr old will be big. Will Putin ask for her return? Clemency? Will she flip &  talk?  Is she really commited to spending time in prison?

Haha, what do you think she did?  Like how big of a fish do you think she is?  What will she flip on?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Haha, what do you think she did?  Like how big of a fish do you think she is?  What will she flip on?

Probably charged with whatever she was arrested for roll

They could then subpoena her bank transaction records & phone & email exchanges. Within it, funneling money to the NRA from Russian agents overseas via wire transfers.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Probably charged with whatever she was arrested for roll

They could then subpoena her bank transaction records & phone & email exchanges. Within it, funneling money to the NRA from Russian agents overseas via wire transfers.

She was charged as being an unregistered foreign agent.

Oh, you think the NRA was taking money from Russia to push their agenda. We’ve left reality, so I’m out.

Board footer