You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He guys, just came by here because I was tired of winning and I needed a break.

Just bought my MAGA hat from China - let’s get together and have some Budweiser’s real soon!

Murcia!

You should run for office, Mitch. Hire SLC as your campaign manager.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He guys, just came by here because I was tired of winning and I needed a break.

Just bought my MAGA hat from China - let’s get together and have some Budweiser’s real soon!

Murcia!

You should run for office, Mitch. Hire SLC as your campaign manager.

Naw...i couldn’t win in today’s climate...

Once you start electing reality TV stars and lauding their stupidity, anyone with half a brain is disqualified.

You and SG can claim shits working but  offer no evidence that it is. That’s what you do and that’s what you have since Trump has gotten elected.

It certainly is some real good feel good bullshit that you keep telling yourself that though. I bet it makes you feel all warm and cozy inside. You have no evidence. You can win all the elections you want but nothing has changed except for that Uber Rich in this country.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/germ … 22305.html

This is the thing you were getting all excited about?! Lmao what a bunch of blow yards. Trump lifted the sanctions in exchange for negotiations. Lmao

So transparent....he knows how unpopular they are and he’s using this as an excuse to lift them.

Betchya they don’t come back.

SO MUCH WINNING

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

In mitch’s Mind we are back to 2009 levels of economic growth and unemployment levels.

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:

In mitch’s Mind we are back to 2009 levels of economic growth and unemployment levels.

Mitch thinks Bernie was a legitimate candidate with plausible and realistic legislative ideas. I’ll be god damned if he gets to condescend to anyone about financial practicality.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

lol, I DEFINITELY would go thru a 2009-2016 bounce again right now:

160aljt.jpg

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

lol, I DEFINITELY would go thru a 2009-2016 bounce again right now:

http://i67.tinypic.com/160aljt.jpg

You mark that yourself?  It's almost like you didn't know the Democrats took both houses in 2006 and Obama the Presidency in 2008.  Or that the GOP took the house in 2010 and Senate in 2014.  It's almost as if trying to claim a political party deserves sole credit for good or bad shit is bunk.

Randall Flagg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/99 … orld-war-3

Will all the Democrats who suddenly found their testicles when it comes to Russia demand we turn Iran into a wasteland after the first Iranian sponsored terrorist attacks within the US?  Or will they want Trump to follow in the footsteps of Obama, pay Iran in cash, and claim a treaty his own party rejected in the Senate.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Cohen says that Trump knew about Trump Tower meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary, and is willing to provide this information to special prosecutors.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

See you completely disregarded the stupidity of the  tariffs. I assume I’ll get a response after Tucker tonight right?

12B bailout for farmers because of tariffs. What a genius Trump is.

mitchejw wrote:

Wasn’t that the big criticism of Obama’s economy? The interest rates inflating his economy?

Now the same people criticizing Obamacare think rates shouldn’t be raised?

The same people now praise the stock market and tout our low UE rate too. Notice none of them are talking about "real" UE or what types of jobs are being created anymore.

Board footer