You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Mueller is getting embarrassed in court in the Manafort case. Jesus.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

Manafort is about to go to jail for the rest of his life for various crimes, and Mueller is "getting embarrassed." What are you even talking about?

I already wrote it, the judge lambasted them over and over. And he's going to get a pardon.

Ah yes...the justice of getting a pardon because you’ve got connections.

MAGA

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

What got Trump elected was treating a large portion of the country like shit, Bernie Sanders and Hillary's horrible campaign. If anything, the majority of people who voted for him hated him, so it was more a rejection of liberalism than support of Trump.

Sounds like a good definition of conservative hyesteria to me.

Why didn't your fellow douchebag Bernie bros not vote for her then? How was that conservative hysteria? Why did some of your douchebag bros vote for Trump? How was it hysteria that Hillary ignored the rust belt which she needed to win? Why was it hysteria?

A lot of questions here...thought I’d answer in as concisely a way as possible.

Why are my fellow Bernie bros douche bags?

It’s conservative hysteria because you can’t stay consistent about anything...even though you’ve won for now, you all rage on.

Oh oh...and the best part...I’ve actually created somewhere around 100 jobs this year....how many have you created, douche bag?

misterID
 Rep: 455 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Sounds like a good definition of conservative hyesteria to me.

Why didn't your fellow douchebag Bernie bros not vote for her then? How was that conservative hysteria? Why did some of your douchebag bros vote for Trump? How was it hysteria that Hillary ignored the rust belt which she needed to win? Why was it hysteria?

A lot of questions here...thought I’d answer in as concisely a way as possible.

Why are my fellow Bernie bros douche bags?

It’s conservative hysteria because you can’t stay consistent about anything...even though you’ve won for now, you all rage on.

Oh oh...and the best part...I’ve actually created somewhere around 100 jobs this year....how many have you created, douche bag?

Good for you, you want a cookie?

Because you followed a Castro loving socialist who was a whiney little wack job, who got his clock cleaned in every debate, and bitched and whined the entire primary. Your guy was the one who started the Hilary bashing. You guys refused to support her. A lot of you not only didn't vote for her but voted for him. You were the guys that helped him get the presidency. Now you're bitching about him.

I've been 100% consistent. I supported my candidate from the primaries to the general. You guys screwed it up.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

Oh look, a bunch of conjecture and conspiracy theories from a 9/11 truther and a bunch of inane, non-coherent posts from the walking definition of white guilt and self hate. You can literally walk away from this forum for 6 months and not miss a beat.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why didn't your fellow douchebag Bernie bros not vote for her then? How was that conservative hysteria? Why did some of your douchebag bros vote for Trump? How was it hysteria that Hillary ignored the rust belt which she needed to win? Why was it hysteria?

A lot of questions here...thought I’d answer in as concisely a way as possible.

Why are my fellow Bernie bros douche bags?

It’s conservative hysteria because you can’t stay consistent about anything...even though you’ve won for now, you all rage on.

Oh oh...and the best part...I’ve actually created somewhere around 100 jobs this year....how many have you created, douche bag?

Good for you, you want a cookie?

Because you followed a Castro loving socialist who was a whiney little wack job, who got his clock cleaned in every debate, and bitched and whined the entire primary. Your guy was the one who started the Hilary bashing. You guys refused to support her. A lot of you not only didn't vote for her but voted for him. You were the guys that helped him get the presidency. Now you're bitching about him.

I've been 100% consistent. I supported my candidate from the primaries to the general. You guys screwed it up.

Huh?! Seems you might be talking to someone else now.

How many jobs have you created?

You can take your cookie and shove it up your ass.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

A lot of questions here...thought I’d answer in as concisely a way as possible.

Why are my fellow Bernie bros douche bags?

It’s conservative hysteria because you can’t stay consistent about anything...even though you’ve won for now, you all rage on.

Oh oh...and the best part...I’ve actually created somewhere around 100 jobs this year....how many have you created, douche bag?

Good for you, you want a cookie?

Because you followed a Castro loving socialist who was a whiney little wack job, who got his clock cleaned in every debate, and bitched and whined the entire primary. Your guy was the one who started the Hilary bashing. You guys refused to support her. A lot of you not only didn't vote for her but voted for him. You were the guys that helped him get the presidency. Now you're bitching about him.

I've been 100% consistent. I supported my candidate from the primaries to the general. You guys screwed it up.

Huh?! Seems you might be talking to someone else now.

How many jobs have you created?

You can take your cookie and shove it up your ass.


So the tax cut did help you create new jobs. Thanks, Trump!

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Oh look, a bunch of conjecture and conspiracy theories from a 9/11 truther and a bunch of inane, non-coherent posts from the walking definition of white guilt and self hate. You can literally walk away from this forum for 6 months and not miss a beat.

Oh look...moreself congratulations from the all American - American.

I’ve always wondered RF...is your comforter an American flag?

Do you sing the star spangled banner to yourself in the shower?

It still amazes me that you went into the military because you claim to love your country but seem to hate so many living in it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Good for you, you want a cookie?

Because you followed a Castro loving socialist who was a whiney little wack job, who got his clock cleaned in every debate, and bitched and whined the entire primary. Your guy was the one who started the Hilary bashing. You guys refused to support her. A lot of you not only didn't vote for her but voted for him. You were the guys that helped him get the presidency. Now you're bitching about him.

I've been 100% consistent. I supported my candidate from the primaries to the general. You guys screwed it up.

Huh?! Seems you might be talking to someone else now.

How many jobs have you created?

You can take your cookie and shove it up your ass.


So the tax cut did help you create new jobs. Thanks, Trump!

How did it do that?

Oh yea it didn’t because he had nothing to do with it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/08/06 … emergency/

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

So the Bernie bros of Chicago riot and protest when a cop shoots an armed, black suspect, but are completely kosher with them shooting each other like a call of duty death match.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw Knoxville Mayor Elect and former pro wrestler, "Kane" on MSNBC with Stephanie Ruhle.  He was great, very impressive.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB