You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Spin spin spin....

As if you read any of it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Spin spin spin....

hold on to that straw, SG. Hold it tight!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Is it too late to restart the election, ignore early voting and put Bernie up for election tongue?

Bernie got fucked so hard. Sorry ID, but it is true.

Why do you keep saying this?  He lost badly in the popular vote and pledged delegates. Could you stop quoting this nonsense already....Bernie made a lot of money he wasn't sharing down ballot, and I've told you before, he was not a democrat but was trying to take full advantage of the party to help himself. Why would they help him?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

[/embed]

So is Weiner going rat to save his own ass?  Nothing worse in this world than a rat. I hope he gets justice.

Edit: NM. That tweet is over a year old

Yeah, Trump seems to have known this for over a year.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hillbullies going after homeless Trump supporter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqoQ92gHsU

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Hillbullies going after homeless Trump supporter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqoQ92gHsU

[/embed]
Well done, ganging up on homeless. Yet, Trump is a fascist (I doubt these fuckwits know what "fascist" means).

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Pretty racist comment.

No shit. I don't want to hear anymore faux outrage coming from Mitch on this subject.

Smoking Guns wrote:

They were investigating Weiner and his texting of an underage girl and found the classified emails on his fucking phone. Holy shit.

It's so fitting for it to go in this direction.

So Hillary likes rigging elections? Why am I not shocked? Her comments about Russia meddling were very disingenuous.

I've had 5-6 comments on this thread since you last chimed in....is that all you got?

Faux outrage?

Are you a walking echo chamber ?

Funny how you had nothing to say to my other comments on this thread since Thursday.

I'm here....brung it.

You've ignored my few posts directed at you the past 20 pages or so but now you're spewing this horse shit?

I "brung it" awhile back.

All you're doing is flinging partisan hack garbage and the majority of your posts are trying to bait certain members here. The others here on your 'side' can at least debate the issues intelligently and make their points without the use of troll bait.

I was serious about the racism nonsense. You've labeled others here as racist during this election and then your true colors finally show through. You can either drop it or get flushed. I don't care which door you pick.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Is it too late to restart the election, ignore early voting and put Bernie up for election tongue?

Bernie got fucked so hard. Sorry ID, but it is true.

Why do you keep saying this?  He lost badly in the popular vote and pledged delegates. Could you stop quoting this nonsense already....Bernie made a lot of money he wasn't sharing down ballot, and I've told you before, he was not a democrat but was trying to take full advantage of the party to help himself. Why would they help him?

Yeah, Bernie got destroyed in the southern states.  He would have never gotten more delegates than Clinton.   And the party always has a favorite they prefer...so yeah they prefered Clinton over Sanders not a big deal.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'll tell ya, the fuckin Weiner's, the Huma's, the Debbie Wasserman Schultz's, they're just ruining & alienating the Democratic Party.  Like, wtf, these are our choices??  Hillary giving classified info to her Manhattanhite buddy who can't even keep his dickpics private or figure out how Twitter fucking works??  Or Trump, some ham & egger who took his Dad's money, and his Dad's business, and made more money yet has no clue as to how politics or international affairs works??

No legit 3rd party candidate?!  Jeeez, what a missed opportunity there.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/ … m_fb_mojoe

Couldn't get the video loaded here, but hopefully the link works...

Board footer