You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No shit. I don't want to hear anymore faux outrage coming from Mitch on this subject.

It's so fitting for it to go in this direction.

So Hillary likes rigging elections? Why am I not shocked? Her comments about Russia meddling were very disingenuous.

I've had 5-6 comments on this thread since you last chimed in....is that all you got?

Faux outrage?

Are you a walking echo chamber ?

Funny how you had nothing to say to my other comments on this thread since Thursday.

I'm here....brung it.

You've ignored my few posts directed at you the past 20 pages or so but now you're spewing this horse shit?

I "brung it" awhile back.

All you're doing is flinging partisan hack garbage and the majority of your posts are trying to bait certain members here. The others here on your 'side' can at least debate the issues intelligently and make their points without the use of troll bait.

I was serious about the racism nonsense. You've labeled others here as racist during this election and then your true colors finally show through. You can either drop it or get flushed. I don't care which door you pick.

I don't see you directly addressing me or making any points worth the addressing. I've been reading your posts here for almost a decade. You haven't said anything new in a decade.

I posted many thoughtful things about Reagan's presidency that you never said anything about. You only pay  attention  to the people who agree with you and that's fine. But you and your definition of racism seems to only apply to you.

As a white man from the shit state of Wisconsin, I hate Wisconsin  in that it appears to have turned into a place where people hate each other.  I hate the simplemindedness.  All I ask is for someone to say something thoughtful.

I am not sure what dump it or flush it or whatever that turn a phrase was that you just used but do what you Gotta do buddy.  I will not be intimidated by the bullshit of somebody who thinks like it is still the 19th century.

There are no more issues to debate.  This thread is entirely circular. We have the same conversation over and over and forgive me if they bore me to shit.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Holy shit, watch this and tell me if this description reminds you of anyone on this board...but he's not a millennial.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Holy shit, watch this and tell me if this description reminds you of anyone on this board...but he's not a millennial.

Not sure which part you're referring to...

All hilarious stuff though.

Who is a non-millennial on this board?

I'm 34. What does that make me?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

John Divney?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I don't see you directly addressing me or making any points worth the addressing. I've been reading your posts here for almost a decade. You haven't said anything new in a decade.

I posted many thoughtful things about Reagan's presidency that you never said anything about. You only pay  attention  to the people who agree with you and that's fine. But you and your definition of racism seems to only apply to you.

As a white man from the shit state of Wisconsin, I hate Wisconsin  in that it appears to have turned into a place where people hate each other.  I hate the simplemindedness.  All I ask is for someone to say something thoughtful.

I am not sure what dump it or flush it or whatever that turn a phrase was that you just used but do what you Gotta do buddy.  I will not be intimidated by the bullshit of somebody who thinks like it is still the 19th century.

There are no more issues to debate.  This thread is entirely circular. We have the same conversation over and over and forgive me if they bore me to shit.

If there are no points worth addressing, why have you pissed and moaned twice about me 'ignoring' your posts?

We've all known each other 10+ years. No one's getting any new revelations from anybody, including yourself.

I don't remember any Reagan posts from you and I certainly wouldn't shy away from such a topic. If it happened in the past few months, I've bee dealing with health issues and probably missed it.

I'm not trying to "intimidate you with my bullshit". Funny that someone putting a stop to this racist bullshit would be described as that though, especially since you yourself have claimed multiple times to hate it.

If it all bores you to shit, why are you in the discussion?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'll tell ya, the fuckin Weiner's, the Huma's, the Debbie Wasserman Schultz's, they're just ruining & alienating the Democratic Party.  Like, wtf, these are our choices??  Hillary giving classified info to her Manhattanhite buddy who can't even keep his dickpics private or figure out how Twitter fucking works??  Or Trump, some ham & egger who took his Dad's money, and his Dad's business, and made more money yet has no clue as to how politics or international affairs works??

No legit 3rd party candidate?!  Jeeez, what a missed opportunity there.

It's starting to feel like a chance moment of history where something truly historic could've happened is going to pass us by.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

John Divney?

I've no idea who he was referencing either, & I didn't find the video funny at all - a handkerchief bit ffs?
so yea it coulda been me ID was talking about, I guess.. who knows..

AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Who is a non-millennial on this board?

Technically everyone born before 1981.

So maybe James, SLC, Smoking or I guess Randall tongue.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

You'll hear a lot from Hillary and the Democrats about the newfound emails on Huma's and her husbands laptops. You'll hear things like there is nothing new, or all the emails are duplicates, etc.

What Comey was presented with by FBI agents, and what has concerned them for some time, has little to do with the content of the emails, though that IS important.

What's IMPORTANT is that the emails are there at all.

What Huma has been doing, at least since 2009, is forwarding tens of thousands of emails from her state department email account to her PERSONAL email accounts (Yahoo, Gmail, for example).

Every single instance of doing so is a federal crime. But more importantly, one has to ask themselves, why was she doing so?

If she has provided anyone with her login credentials to her personal email accounts, then they could easily get access to state department business (this isn't even considering the liklihood of hacked accounts). The concern for some time is that Huma has deep ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Her mother, runs a radical Islamic Magazine (Huma was listed at one time as part of the staff, but denies she was ever involved with the magazine).

Judicial Watch, as part of a FOIA request, discovered last month that classified information was being forwarded by Huma from her state department email account to personal accounts. It is likely they who informed the FBI of this latest development, and why they are so concerned over what they have found. Remember, Comey in his letter to Congress, made clear that he didn't even know what was in the emails, but determined that the investigation needed to be reopened. That's because he knows those emails should NOT be sitting there in a Yahoo and/or Gmail account regardless of their content.

Espionage is a huge concern.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This has been a developing story for some time for those who follow such things. "Vanity Fair", not exactly a bastion of conservative thought, published an excellent piece on Huma several months ago.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/ … on-adviser

Board footer