You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Joe Biden is giving a terrible eulogy.

Didn't see it all, but I dunno, I think we're in another time. He's a great inspirational speaker, can dive deep and tap into one's emotions, but I don't think it'd works as well anymore. In 2020 people might just think 'Didn't we go thru this 12 years ago??

I mean, if Trump runs and no other Dems gain traction I can see him entering, but I'd prefer he hold off. Among other things I think Hillary/Dems probably messed up by giving her the red carpet. Remember, Bernie was pretty much a nobody when he entered.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Nice words by Mike Pence. He is a class dude, even if a homophobe.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Mann dude, this is just awful, the image someone photoshoppdd of Megan Mccain. Her at her worst moment, and some dbag does something despicable.

They need to be outed

https://goo.gl/images/feVRMn

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Joe Biden is giving a terrible eulogy.

Didn't see it all, but I dunno, I think we're in another time. He's a great inspirational speaker, can dive deep and tap into one's emotions, but I don't think it'd works as well anymore. In 2020 people might just think 'Didn't we go thru this 12 years ago??

I mean, if Trump runs and no other Dems gain traction I can see him entering, but I'd prefer he hold off. Among other things I think Hillary/Dems probably messed up by giving her the red carpet. Remember, Bernie was pretty much a nobody when he entered.

He basically started his presidential campaign. The shouting and anger was completely unnecessary. Larry Fitzgerald gave a good eulogy, and the Hispanic congressman gave a fantastic speech... They were all about McCain.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Anyone notice Louis Farakhan front and center at Aretha's funeral?  The leader of the largest racist organization in the US according to the SPLC, with numerous black leaders, President Clinton, and celebrities present.  This is why I laugh out loud when people bitch about Trump being a racist.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone notice Louis Farakhan front and center at Aretha's funeral?  The leader of the largest racist organization in the US according to the SPLC, with numerous black leaders, President Clinton, and celebrities present.  This is why I laugh out loud when people bitch about Trump being a racist.

It’s funny to me that you only notice or care about certain people being racist.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mollie- … 04377.html

I think this spells trouble for trump more than anyone bashing him. The Midwest is turning on him.

I only hope trump takes the bait and begins some sort of social media war with the parents. What a pretty picture that would be.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

With all due respect, Trump should use her case, for the next parent who loses a child that the media will refuse to cover, and try to help correct this shit immigration we have.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

With all due respect, Trump should use her case, for the next parent who loses a child that the media will refuse to cover, and try to help correct this shit immigration we have.

That’s not the point.

I don’t remember where you’re from but i promise you that’s not how the upper mdwesterner thinks.

Board footer