You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Guns live

johndivney wrote:

At GnR gigs one thing that really fuckin pisses me off is when the crowd chants, "Guns AND Roses."

It's "Guns N' Roses".

So please, the next time you're at a GnR show please tell the idiots around you that they're idiots & ruining the show & explain to them loudly that it's "N'", not fucking "and".

Thank you. Spread the word. It's important.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Finally......

someone gets it...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

At GnR gigs one thing that really fuckin pisses me off is when the crowd chants, "Guns AND Roses."

It's "Guns N' Roses".

So please, the next time you're at a GnR show please tell the idiots around you that they're idiots & ruining the show & explain to them loudly that it's "N'", not fucking "and".

Thank you. Spread the word. It's important.

I agree with you but didn't Axl have a logo during the Chinese era that said "Guns & Roses"

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

You mean this old thing?

new_guns_n___roses_logo_by_fmvgomes.jpg

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I think the drum interlude or whatever you call it where there's an audience call and response actually said "Guns And Roses".

I could be wrong.

johndivney wrote:

Just another example of how little Axl gave a toss about GnR. & how I am more qualified for ownership of the attitude than that fat old rich fucker! Fuck Axl! GnR belongs to us - the stupid fuckers who still give a shit.. He obviously doesn't & hasn't for the better part of 17-20 years. He doesn't even know the name of his fuckin band the twat.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Just another example of how little Axl gave a toss about GnR. & how I am more qualified for ownership of the attitude than that fat old rich fucker! Fuck Axl! GnR belongs to us - the stupid fuckers who still give a shit.. He obviously doesn't & hasn't for the better part of 17-20 years. He doesn't even know the name of his fuckin band the twat.

Hahaha lulz....  some of us remembered that horrific logo.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

I have the fuckin tshirt.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The horrors kept on coming.

$_1.JPG

johndivney wrote:

Have that fuckin tshirt as well..

Board footer