You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Football

faldor wrote:

I drafted live and did quite poorly according to the experts. I reached on some guys too early, waited on positions too late. I'm going to have to get lucky and make some stealth waiver pickups it looks like.

faldor

faldor wrote:

I still haven't heard back from James Lofton or redarmy76. I'm not sure when the last time redarmy76 has been active but i know James is around. Are you back in this year or should I reassign your team to Randall or Mitch? I could do the same if I don't hear back from red by Thursday. Actually Wednesday, I'll be busy getting ready to go to opening night in Foxboro on Thursday. Go Pats!

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

I'm in

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I will gladly join if you end up going that route.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

I'll be busy getting ready to go to opening night in Foxboro on Thursday. Go Pats!

Congrats have fun at the game.  They should beat KC since KC lost their top RB and NE's db/lb should be able to cover Travis Kelce.  I haven't watched much preseason at all, but how have NE S/T looked?  KC could have an advantage there.  KC defense is tough though and could be a low scoring game.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

I'll be busy getting ready to go to opening night in Foxboro on Thursday. Go Pats!

Congrats have fun at the game.  They should beat KC since KC lost their top RB and NE's db/lb should be able to cover Travis Kelce.  I haven't watched much preseason at all, but how have NE S/T looked?  KC could have an advantage there.  KC defense is tough though and could be a low scoring game.

I've heard Chris hogan has been tearing it up.

faldor

faldor wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

NE special teams have been lacking so they made a few trades to shore up that unit over the weekend. They also lost their top two punt returners in Edelman and Cyrus Jones. They don't really have a clear option right now to return punts. They just traded for Dorsett who's a burner but has muffed the only two punts he's attempted to return in his short career. KC should have a clear advantage on special teams and the defenses could be evenly matched but I think NE has the much better offense. I'd be more worried if the game was in KC. Anything can happen obviously, but I expect a win.

What can be expected of Rishard Matthews this year? Will he still be the go to guy for Mariota? I have him in a few leagues and I'm reading some ominous things. How about Henry? Depend on Murray's health?

faldor

faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I will gladly join if you end up going that route.

Redarmy76 is back in so we're down to James. If he wants out I could try to assign his team over to you. Up to him.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

What can be expected of Rishard Matthews this year? Will he still be the go to guy for Mariota? I have him in a few leagues and I'm reading some ominous things. How about Henry? Depend on Murray's health?

Matthews is probably the #2 WR behind the rookie Corey Davis.  He'll probably be either 3rd or 4th in targets on the team (Delanie Walker and Davis should get more targets, not sure about Decker's targets).

Henry will get probably 40% of the carries.  Henry's a really subpar pass blocker as a rb and that'll keep him off the field.  I still expect Murray to get the majority of the carries this year.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Give my team to Mitch. It would mainly be on autopilot if I ran it. I'm likely to forget every week. Rarely watch football anymore.

Board footer