You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Football

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Are you sure?  It looks like its still going on

Shoot i should clarify...division champion of the GnREvo division

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Brutal season...was last...battled my way to first...then lost 4 in a row to miss the playoffs...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I need a big game from Washington. I got a QB, TE & WR set to go 18  Had an ok team, good RBs with Fournette & McCoy mostly, tho they were injured a bit early in the year.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Flagg are you big on the Army/Navy game?  Looked cool in the snow on Saturday but was working. I always like when a teams pretty bad &  just runs the wishbone offense, old school.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Flagg are you big on the Army/Navy game?  Looked cool in the snow on Saturday but was working. I always like when a teams pretty bad &  just runs the wishbone offense, old school.

Not really. I didn’t go to West Point. Watched the last 5 minutes after I came in from hunting. Looked good.

Randall Flagg

Who ever wins next week between New England and Pittsburgh will win the super bowl. Eagles are done and the Vikings don’t gave it.

After the Pats win tonight, I expect them to change their matchup to 8:30.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Does NE Pitt play next week?  Or are u referring to playoffs(ie both).

Yeah, bummer about the Eagles & Wentz. That's the trouble with mobile QBs. Part of the deal. Fortunately ACL seems a bit common among QBs (I heard Flacco & Rivers had one early on). Wasn't that what Brady had in 07, and Cam was injured for a year wasn't he?  On the flip side look at RG3, and Washington ran him down to the bone, Eagles making the right move in shutting him down. If they win next week against NYG they clinch a bye, so won't have a meaningful game for about 4 weeks.

Never say never, Foles is competant & NFC doesn't have a lock to win it. Still, yeah it hurts. Always next year.

I said at the beginning of the year Pitt vs Atl. Could happen.

Randall Flagg

Yea, right now NE plays in Pit at 4:30 Sunday. But I’m sure they’ll bump it to Sunday night. The game decides who wins the AFC.

Edit:  NM. CBS hosts the game and blocked the NFL from moving it to NBC for Sunday night. Can’t say I blame them.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Damn, I was monitoring my game today against AxlsMainMan in the league, and I was up about 20 (but he has Big Ben & Laveon Bell tonight), then Mark Ingraham must've ran a 50yd TC with 1 minute left??  Jumped up to about an 8 pt spread like that. neutral

I still have Robert Woods plus some Atlanta tomorrow (K & D) but I need Pittsburgh to have a slow day today. Shoot, looks like I'm losing already as I type this (4pm started)

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Good game between the Pats and Steelers.

Cam balled out today too.

Board footer