You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Football

PaSnow wrote:

I agree I think ATL has the weapons & with that better 'on paper'.  However NE has the 'intangibles', mostly, Brady & Belicheck. With that said, I find it funny the fairly young bearded coach (defensive coordinator?) from NE never gets a head coaching job. Never even gets an interview. Mostly due to alway staying too deep in the playoffs. I saw LA Chargers hired Buffalo's former RB coach? (lame).

Slightly OT, I had a dream Michael Jordan came back out of retirement to show millenials how good he really was. And he was still pretty good.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
faldor wrote:

I was wondering how long it would take you guys to bring up Trump in this thread. Because obviously politics and football go hand in hand.

It was all in fun and on topic.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I still think it's going to be the Patriots by at least 14. Brady is just too good. Definitely the best quarterback in the league, quite possibly the greatest quarterback ever.

I'm hoping he announces his retirement so the Steelers can run the AFC the next few years.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think Ben will retire before Brady.

Falcons playing really well so far.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Now that it's the second quarter and the pats are playing like crap i reserve my right to change my mind. Fuck.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

I think Ben will retire before Brady.

Falcons playing really well so far.

Brady's going to be 40 next season. And his backup has already proven capable. If they lose, he'll play next year. I don't know why he wouldn't retire if they win. He's doesn't want to go out like Farve.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Ben is taking the off season to decide whether he's going to retire tongue

Word is Garapolo is trade bait.

Randall Flagg

I was fucking wrong. Atlanta has dominated this game.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'm surprised they're getting their asses kicked to this extent.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm surprised they're getting their asses kicked to this extent.

I am too.  ATL is dominating the LOS.  They are running and passing at will on the Pats.

Board footer