You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Football

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, that trophy presentation was awful & needless. They've tried copying the NHL on that with the skaters skating the ice with the Stanley Cup.

BTW Did Atlanta's owner actually come down onto the field early expecting a victory??  That'll be an internet meme tomorrow?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

So recapping, WTF, was Atlanta even there in the 4th Quarter?  I hardly recall seeing them?! Julio Jones had that great catch which must've gave them even 1 first down, weren't they up 25 points>!  Heck 1 first down should've sealed it almost. Guess that's all they did.  Would like to watch that 4th quarter over to see how it all went wrong.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

All the "mother fuckers" coming out their mouths. Kind of puts "grab them by the pussy" in context.

Like how?

Bill Maher's tweets during the game were hysterical. Take a look when you get a chance.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

All the "mother fuckers" coming out their mouths. Kind of puts "grab them by the pussy" in context.

Like how?

Bill Maher's tweets during the game were hysterical. Take a look when you get a chance.

Cause it was macho locker room bullshit. Just guys talking like men do in a testosterone environment.

I checked out the Maher tweets. That was funny

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Amazing game!!  Brady is such a boss. Halftime was excellent.

johndivney wrote:

Fuckin balls.

Halftime was gash, gaga made a play for middle America. Fair play to her for stay apolitical? Wtf, fuck that. Boring fat bitch. Good tunes, terrible singer.

Fuckin Atlanta. They had no offence, terrible in possession & their defence crumbled.
Fuckin nightmare.
Not worth the hangover or misery. My last fuckin bullshit superbowl fucking shite.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Just an epic game, epic comeback, and Gaga was f'ing great for what she is. No complaints. I'd have hated it if I was a Falcons fan I'm sure, but you gotta appreciate history being made.  And NE is mostly just hardworkin dudes, and castoffs from other teams.  Belichecks great at motivating, and putting the right people in the right place.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Like how?

Cause it was macho locker room bullshit. Just guys talking like men do in a testosterone environment.

I checked out the Maher tweets. That was funny

Yeah, nowhere near similar. Guys who just won the SB, amped up on adrenaline and elation yelling mother fucker, is nowhere close to a lecherous rich guy bragging to a slimey TV personality about grabbing pussy and inappropriately kissing women and getting away with it because you're rich & famous at the back of a private tour bus, just before you're meeting an attractive woman who has no idea the nastiness is aimed at her, while the slimeball TV guy pressures her to hug and kiss the wretch. I mean, other than that it's like totally the same.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Fuckin balls.

Halftime was gash, gaga made a play for middle America. Fair play to her for stay apolitical? Wtf, fuck that. Boring fat bitch. Good tunes, terrible singer.

Fuckin Atlanta. They had no offence, terrible in possession & their defence crumbled.
Fuckin nightmare.
Not worth the hangover or misery. My last fuckin bullshit superbowl fucking shite.

Standing ovation!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

The north beats the south (again) lol

Board footer