You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Football

faldor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Draft is tonight I think. For those of you playing.

Yeah, I didn't hear back from a lot of guys so we may have some inactive teams and a lot of autodrafters. But I'll finalize the list and we'll be good to go for the draft.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Shucks. Anyone willing to join in?  Pleas post asap. I suppose if we get enough 'too late' entries we could always look to just restart a new league. C'mon gang, lets join together.  Who else would want to see Flagg go head to head against SLC?  Mitch vs Smoking Guns?!  Some heavyweight posters like Neemo v James going at it. Mr ID vs Atari, Faldor vs FlashFlood Battle of the F's. Rareties like Ragnar v Wagzilla.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I'll join if you need someone. 

Good sell pasnow

Can you get me details? Or are they here already?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'll join if you have room

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Lets get Bono & RussTCB back in on this jawn

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

We have 14 teams right now so we're good to go for the draft. It's just the 12 teams from last year were auto renewed and I haven't heard from about half of them. So they might not know they're back in the league.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Did I skip last year? I know I did next to nothing, but couldn't remember what u had done.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I can't believe I missed the draft lol. I was posting about it 3 hours before then kaput!  I got sidetracked:(  Sorry for the autodrafting for those who had to wait thru my 2 minutes per pick.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I missed it as well and checked my email and got an A+ for my draft, which made me laugh.  I got autodrafted TWO defenses for some reason.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Mine too. I got a B-??   After LeSean McCoy it really looks to drop. Although it then took Gurley in the 2nd rd, which is good bc in most past years I had trouble with RBs & getting hurt. Good to have 2 solid guys.

Board footer