You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Star Trek XI - New Trailer Released

AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Lame.

AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Lame.

Winona Ryder will be in this film.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Lame trailer. I'm really not a fan of Abrams and his hype machine mentality.

But Winona Ryder's hot.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Well, I'll go see it. But my hopes are only so-so. I thought the Enterprise's take-off scene in the first Trek movie was way too long, can you imagine the length of time they'll spend showing this fucking ship get off the ground?

Also, is this the first Enterprise ship? It looks like they want to show the very beginnings of everything, like the first contact with Vulcans and Klingons, but that stuff was with Archer's Enterprise. While the Archer Enterprise did suck, that doesn't mean you can ignore it. Kirk's just another captain in history, albeit a great one. He's not the first or last.

AtariLegend wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Also, is this the first Enterprise ship? It looks like they want to show the very beginnings of everything, like the first contact with Vulcans and Klingons, but that stuff was with Archer's Enterprise. While the Archer Enterprise did suck, that doesn't mean you can ignore it. Kirk's just another captain in history, albeit a great one. He's not the first or last.

I think their planning to ignore some of its history, for example the first captin of the Enterprise A, was Captin Pike, not Kirk until a bit later on.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Lame.

And?

AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Lame.

And?

It's self explantory.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

And?

It's self explantory.

Not really. Am I supposed to think she's hot and therefore a great asset to the movie? Guess I missed the boat on that one. Now give me Kate Hudson in this movie and maybe we can start talking...:haha:

Board footer