You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

Re: GNREvo's 10th anniversary

sp1at wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

We managed to overlook it on the day but this site turned 10 on Monday 9th October 5

Thanks to all the people who've posted and contributed to this site over the last decade. We might not be as busy as we used to be but we wouldn't want to talk GNR with anyone else 19

Congratulations, and happy anniversary.

I like it here, lots of genuine and decent people and I enjoy reading the open and intelligent discussions.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I like it here, lots of genuine and decent people and I enjoy reading the open and intelligent discussions.

You sure you have the right forum?  22 16

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving, gents!

I’ve enjoyed the discussion this year and hope you all have a great holiday!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This will make for a better frontpage.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

15 year is approaching as well.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The anniversary actually happened in March or April.

I wish I could remember the exact date when ROV got off the ground.

I think it was a couple weeks after the 2006 leaks started. Before those instrumentals leaked a bit later, it was already on like Donkey Kong.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
James wrote:

I think it was a couple weeks after the 2006 leaks started. Before those instrumentals leaked a bit later, it was already on like Donkey Kong.

I think it  was actually October of 2007 dude. We might have been at unleashed or at the end of ROV during the 06 leaks.

GNR Evo at least will be in October. I can't remember the ROV start and end times. Some point 06.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I remember ROV launching during the 05/06 leak period. One of it's big draws was links to them could openly be posted 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
James wrote:

I think it  was actually October of 2007 dude. We might have been at unleashed or at the end of ROV during the 06 leaks.

GNR Evo at least will be in October. I can't remember the ROV start and end times. Some point 06.

Must be earlier. I registered in that month and the site was already off the ground then with a fair amount of threads, and it was still called ROV.

I thought I registered in 06. Can't believe I stuck out with Jarmo's bs for that long.

On a side note, does anyone remember Regal94 from 2000 Intentions forum? He's the guy who inspired me to make my first thread way back. A real jester.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
James wrote:

Must be earlier. I registered in that month and the site was already off the ground then with a fair amount of threads, and it was still called ROV.

I thought I registered in 06. Can't believe I stuck out with Jarmo's bs for that long.

On a side note, does anyone remember Regal94 from 2000 Intentions forum? He's the guy who inspired me to make my first thread way back. A real jester.

Maybe some point in 2005 for ROV I think. I wanna day summer of 05 but I can't remember that far back.

Board footer