You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Wow, I just listened to it and it is epic.  PM if you want a copy, but you have to have at least 100 Karma so I know you're a dedicated GN'R fan.

tumblr_ocafc2MHng1ug3zvco1_500.gif

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Wow, I just listened to it and it is epic.  PM if you want a copy, but you have to have at least 100 Karma so I know you're a dedicated GN'R fan.

Send it to Dave at least. I thought they treated him quite mean over there given he has been around doing their thing longer than any of them

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

I picked the wrong time to stop being a lurker

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Send it to Dave at least. I thought they treated him quite mean over there given he has been around doing their thing longer than any of them

I figured he was just taking the piss...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I sent a copy to SLC, Buzz and ID.  If they know you guys, they can share it.

I am really digging it.  I feel like it's a cross between this I love and Estranged.  Let me know what you guys think when you get it from your PMs.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

yeah its fucked how i was on that forum since the first week, and some of them call themselves long time members and have only a year on that forum

as for my karma I should have more but I had to make a UN and Pw since my orginal handle on this forum, I could not reset my UN and PW kept getting an error

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

yeah its fucked how i was on that forum since the first week, and some of them call themselves long time members and have only a year on that forum

as for my karma I should have more but I had to make a UN and Pw since my orginal handle on this forum, I could not reset my UN and PW kept getting an error

Yeah, I had an account on here years ago, but forgot my log-in info, so I ended up just making a new one. Ah well.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:

So, if this is real, I guess this means the General clip is real, too.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I am really digging it.  I feel like it's a cross between this I love and Estranged.  Let me know what you guys think when you get it from your PMs.

I know Buzz, met him in Vegas at the Guns shows there. So I guess I’ll be getting a PM...?

pimme
 Rep: 0 

pimme wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I know Buzz, met him in Vegas at the Guns shows there. So I guess I’ll be getting a PM...?

Send Buzz a PM, then you send me a PM. How bout that wink

Board footer