You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Fair enough

Did u keep the song, or remember any lyrics from it?

The only reason I ask is there are ways of tracing it, and there may be others at its source. So it may be of benefit.

The song file itself often contains hidden information

I can explain by PM if you wish

No, I did n`t have time to keep it. Even if I had managed to save it, I would be reluctant to share it with anyone outside of GNFNR where I post regularly, for obvious reasons.

If Axl was n`t a dickhead and released music on reasonable time, none of this hoarding shit would be necessary.

As for lyrics, " No one will ever love you the way I do " line stood out for me. It`s a whiny ballad about Stephanie Seymour.

If you`re into Axl`s ballads, it`s one of the better ones, if you`re not too keen on long winded, self-serving ballads, like myself, it might be little boring to you.

Plus, it suffers from Chinese Democracy syndrome. It`s overproduced to death. 5 guitarists perform on the song. Axl himself plays acoustic guitar. Bumblefoot`s fretless bullshit is out of place. Axl scrapped Brian May`s solo and pasted Bumblefoot`s wankery in the middle of the song.....

It's up to you, but if you can find someone who has it, we might be able to find out where and who  it came from, and see if there are anymore.

There is also, sometimes, an invisible tag on the song itself, and there is studio software that can de-crypt it.

Up to you though.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

you downloaded the song. you can PM us on new link

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

No, I did n`t have time to keep it. Even if I had managed to save it, I would be reluctant to share it with anyone outside of GNFNR where I post regularly, for obvious reasons.

If Axl was n`t a dickhead and released music on reasonable time, none of this hoarding shit would be necessary.

As for lyrics, " No one will ever love you the way I do " line stood out for me. It`s a whiny ballad about Stephanie Seymour.

If you`re into Axl`s ballads, it`s one of the better ones, if you`re not too keen on long winded, self-serving ballads, like myself, it might be little boring to you.

Plus, it suffers from Chinese Democracy syndrome. It`s overproduced to death. 5 guitarists perform on the song. Axl himself plays acoustic guitar. Bumblefoot`s fretless bullshit is out of place. Axl scrapped Brian May`s solo and pasted Bumblefoot`s wankery in the middle of the song.....

It's up to you, but if you can find someone who has it, we might be able to find out where and who  it came from, and see if there are anymore.

There is also, sometimes, an invisible tag on the song itself, and there is studio software that can de-crypt it.

Up to you though.

No, I won`t reveal source of the leak.

Your source of the leak will not be the original source of the leak. I am not needing to know your source, you are not getting it.

The thing is, if the song exists, you have already shared it and you are already in trouble, theoretically speaking. Sharing it slightly more is not going to make any difference.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

So of course bumblefuck ruined the song
what did Axl see in him to let him ruin all these songs

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Up to you though.

No, I won`t reveal source of the leak.

Your source of the leak will not be the original source of the leak. I am not needing to know your source, you are not getting it.

The thing is, if the song exists, you have already shared it and you are already in trouble, theoretically speaking. Sharing it slightly more is not going to make any difference.

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Delete

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

I remember a guy I knew was temp banned from Jarmo's place because he was sharing leaks on another board. Not HTGTH, but another place. 16

So really, who cares what Jarmo thinks.

This.

Ragnar, you seem like a good guy from the little I know you, but if the leaks were real no one would have an issue sharing them.

You`re aware what happened to Skwerl, are n`t you ? Fuck it I would n`t risk even if I had it. If it`s released, you`ll get it. If not, well, take up your complaints to Axl.

Skwerl uploaded all the leaks to his website publicly, that's why the dumbass got in trouble.

And the song isn't off your computer. It left its fingerprints all over your device and it's easy to find it was there. Just because you deleted it doesn't mean it's gone. You would have to physically remove your hardware and replace it for it to be gone.

I think what sp1at is asking is for the person who has it to contact him.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

there's no way he deleted Atlas

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

The offer is there, I will leave it at that

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

there is no way he deleted Atlas off his computer. who would really delete a GNR song from computer?

Board footer