You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Walker, I challenge you to prove gunsnfnroses is liars by posting full silkworms you have on a unlisted private youtube link and share with everyone to listen. Do you accept the challenge? Until you prove you have GNR leaks I don't think anyone can trust you. No one can believe you unless you start sharing GNR leaks you "allegedly" claim to possess.

Are you 12?

Either change your posting style or go somewhere else. This is a tight knit but inclusive community. If as a forum we had tracks then they’d be shared. We don’t, that is why you have no songs in your inbox (well that and you’re getting on everyones tits).

If you can contribute to the forum with something remotely constructive then great. If all you are going to do is berate people about leaks they don’t have then this isn’t the place for you.

Final warning.

I have a warning for you: STOP ATTACKING ME

and I have a warning for walker: you said you have GNR LEAKS like silkworms. SO YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

I have a warning for GNR HOARDERS: SHARE SONGS or FUCK OFF

I tried...

Now, as we were.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

Well there is one easy way to settle this. Is there a mod or an admin that lives in thr US that can give me a call? You can hear for yourself.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Walker, I challenge you to prove gunsnfnroses is liars by posting full silkworms you have on a unlisted private youtube link and share with everyone to listen. Do you accept the challenge? Until you prove you have GNR leaks I don't think anyone can trust you. No one can believe you unless you start sharing GNR leaks you "allegedly" claim to possess.

Are you 12?

Either change your posting style or go somewhere else. This is a tight knit but inclusive community. If as a forum we had tracks then they’d be shared. We don’t, that is why you have no songs in your inbox (well that and you’re getting on everyones tits).

If you can contribute to the forum with something remotely constructive then great. If all you are going to do is berate people about leaks they don’t have then this isn’t the place for you.

Final warning.

I have a warning for you: STOP ATTACKING ME

and I have a warning for walker: you said you have GNR LEAKS like silkworms. SO YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

I have a warning for GNR HOARDERS: SHARE SONGS or FUCK OFF

lol....I haven't seen a poster like this on our forum in years.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Walker wrote:

Well there is one easy way to settle this. Is there a mod or an admin that lives in thr US that can give me a call? You can hear for yourself.

I believe you, you have no reason to lie.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Until you prove you have GNR leaks I don't think anyone can trust you. No one can believe you unless you start sharing GNR leaks you "allegedly" claim to possess.

He can be trusted. I certainly trust him over a bunch of random people claiming to have unheard songs but wont mention anything about the songs.

Walker wrote:

Isn't listening to songs over the phone so 2007? 16 19

Haven't seen you in a coon's age.  Good to see you here. I remember you at Truth. I should post there more often. That site gets way more criticism than it deserves.

dalethirsty wrote:

there's no way you can ever convince me that dj was brought in to write songs for an album. i refuse to believe that.

He wasn't. The moment he joined I said they'd never release any music while he's in the lineup.

He was brought in to help market 'new' GNR to a casual audience....which is what makes up the majority of the audience. Wacky Buckethead exited stage left...normal looking guy enters stage right. Fincky exits stage left...Slash wannabe enters stage right.

It was crystal clear what was going on.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
Walker wrote:

i'm not an admin or mod and i completely believe you have those songs, but i'd love to hear anything, even if it is over the phone.

while we're on the subject, for anyone who hasn't heard, i highly suggest you check out walker on the appetite for distortion podcast. it's a very entertaining & enlightening edition of the show. i've spent years of my life researching this band and there was a lot of cool shit discussed that i hadn't heard before.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah I think everyone believes Walker don't they? The disbelief was about Atlas as the other forum.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Until you prove you have GNR leaks I don't think anyone can trust you. No one can believe you unless you start sharing GNR leaks you "allegedly" claim to possess.

He can be trusted. I certainly trust him over a bunch of random people claiming to have unheard songs but wont mention anything about the songs.

Walker wrote:

Isn't listening to songs over the phone so 2007? 16 19

Haven't seen you in a coon's age.  Good to see you here. I remember you at Truth. I should post there more often. That site gets way more criticism than it deserves.

dalethirsty wrote:

there's no way you can ever convince me that dj was brought in to write songs for an album. i refuse to believe that.

He wasn't. The moment he joined I said they'd never release any music while he's in the lineup.

He was brought in to help market 'new' GNR to a casual audience....which is what makes up the majority of the audience. Wacky Buckethead exited stage left...normal looking guy enters stage right. Fincky exits stage left...Slash wannabe enters stage right.

It was crystal clear what was going on.

the funniest thing is when we had goth finck and most fans bashed him saying how much he sucks, then in 2006 when he had his rocker looked most of those same people loved  him even though his playing did not change lol

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

finck looked badass in 2006. in 2002, he looked like a confused trick-o-treater.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Personally I thought his guitar chops improved between 2002-2006 as well...but maybe I was just a little more used to his interpretations of the songs.

Matt was right when he thought Robin would make a good rhythm player.

He as ok on the 3 new songs they played, but he just didn't have the skills to be the lead guitarist in a guitar heavy band like GNR on the old material, and replacing an inspirational guitar-hero to many players like Slash.

If they'd replaced Slash with someone more like Doug Aldrich with the chops, stuck to 2 guitars, and maybe toned down pitman's synth so that you could still hear the guitars a little, then I think the new band would have gone over a lot better.

Board footer