You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

Why do you care so much about a fuckin' remix?? it's worth shit and you already have 95% of it...

Jackie Chan and The General, that's where the money's at!

I have 95% of it. I want 100% of it. Can you help me out? I have 100% of the leaked Brain remixes except one. I want to complete my collection. Can you help me?

LOL, how’s your maths? You have 100% of it except for one?

That’s not 100% then is it fucktard?

I have 100% of the Brain remixes except for one Brain remix. There's one Brain remix I only have 95% of like AndreCC mentioned. I need 100% of the Brain remix I only have 95% of.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I have 95% of it. I want 100% of it. Can you help me out? I have 100% of the leaked Brain remixes except one. I want to complete my collection. Can you help me?

I have 100% of the Brain remixes except for one Brain remix. There's one Brain remix I only have 95% of like AndreCC mentioned. I need 100% of the Brain remix I only have 95% of.

You’ve been warned enough times to STFU and stop bleating on about this. You didn’t listen.

Banned.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

You’ve been warned enough times to STFU and stop bleating on about this. You didn’t listen.

Banned.

Rejoice, the troll is gone!

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Yeah I just don't see anymore leaks happening in July let alone maybe this year.

An actual new song hasn't been leaked when all this stuff started to happen.

So whoever has tracks, my bet is they'll be holding on to them.

But, who knows?

I do know that people crying, and just posting about: "leaks, leaks, leaks," ain't going to get you: "leaks, leaks, leaks".

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

TheSundanceKid wrote:

Yeah I just don't see anymore leaks happening in July let alone maybe this year.

But, who knows?

I do know that people crying, and just posting about: "leaks, leaks, leaks," ain't going to get you: "leaks, leaks, leaks".

It does seem a bit like someone's clearing the deck of the... what you might call "low-value" stuff. Remixes, alt-versions of tracks we've heard already... even Silkworms, the one unquestionably "new" track, has been available as a live version for 17 years. Don't get me wrong, it's a delight to hear the 2001 The Blues and the full TIL remix, but I doubt we'll be getting Atlas Shrugged any time soon.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

It does seem whenever these crazies come out there is usually something percolating...

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Banned.

thank you, sir!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Music to my ears.

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

It does seem whenever these crazies come out there is usually something percolating...

I think we almost got way more leaks, and we probably would have gotten them all shortly after the first leaks. It all just went south because of Brazilian Brownnoses feat. Walker and others.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

You raise some really interesting points. It makes me think our old friend MSL is behind these leaks.

The guy is an athlete. He engineered the release of "Chicken Dinner" ("Shackler's Revenge") during the 2008 summer Olympics. This time, we got leaks during the 2018 World Cup. I don't think that is just a coincidence.

As you say, what will be telling is if we get an entirely new leak - something we haven't heard, or maybe even never heard of - some time leading up to the 10th anniversary of the release of Chinese Democracy. If so, that could suggest that we have a second benefactor working on behalf of all the fans. If not, we can just tip our hats in the general direction of whatever wrestling ring in which Mister is engaged in combat! 5

Board footer