You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Andre CC has been around for a long time

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Jarmo's a cock cuck asshole. I was going to say cunt, but cunt is awesome.

Seriously, you get a bone thrown at you, and you become a yes man, and a son of a bitch.

That in my opinion is sad.

I haven't gone there in years.

I hope Bono comes back here.

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ That's pretty funny. Actually a darn good analogy, lol.  Good seeing all the 0 karma posters coming onboard for leaks. J/k, welcome aboard.

I’ve been on here for a while, just haven’t posted much until recently.  How do we earn karma on here?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

What frustrates me is how Jarmo was rewarded for that behaviour.

Like I actually have nothing personal against him, but he did spend years bashing Slash, and actively aliening the type of fans who are now the band's audience during this reunion. It's one thing if he just wanted to toe the company line but he was over the top in being rude to both Slash and the fan base. I mean how is it now that "our hero" is back in the band - Jarmo is still touring thr world on Axl's dime.

Good luck to him I guess, but I just hate to see people act like that to others and get rewarded for it.

As for Bono coming back here - he was banned a few years back.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Like I actually have nothing personal against him, but he did spend years bashing Slash, and actively aliening the type of fans who are now the band's audience during this reunion. It's one thing if he just wanted to toe the company line but he was over the top in being rude to both Slash and the fan base. I mean how is it now that "our hero" is back in the band - Jarmo is still touring thr world on Axl's dime.

Good luck to him I guess, but I just hate to see people act like that to others and get rewarded for it.

its funny how that video about Jarmo came true lol

is that still around

but the thing that pisses me off the most, he has all the leaks and unheard shit, and he is so quick to shut down anyone else from hearing it.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

its funny how that video about Jarmo came true lol

is that still around

but the thing that pisses me off the most, he has all the leaks and unheard shit, and he is so quick to shut down anyone else from hearing it.

I found some of the other cartoons, but I couldn't find jarmo's. I'm sure it's out there somewhere though.
Yeap I'm around on the boards since 2005.

Waclimino

Waclimino wrote:

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

speaking of the cartoons, is there more? I have Axl and Buckethead at McDougals (2004-10-03 by Camp Chaos) and also I think one or two MTV Celebrity Deathmatch episodes, but that's it

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:

I remember I spoke with the author on my space because I liked the cartoons so much. She told me she used to be a fan and used to be on the boards pre-leak years. The reasoning of those videos were obviously parody, but it does speak volumes of the agenda that was established on that website.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Waclimino wrote:

[/embed]

Will walker get this pulled too?  Seems like he wants an invite into the band

Board footer