You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Pick the next film in my queue...

James wrote:

Did this at the old site a few times. I have hundreds of movies in my Netflix queue, and sometimes have trouble deciding which films I want to watch next. Shit constantly moves up and down on my queue. I've considered forcing myself not to add anything to the queue until I get rid of some of the stuff thats been there for ages.

Suicide Club

After 54 schoolgirls simultaneously jump in front of a train at Shinjuku Station in Tokyo, the city becomes plagued with "suicide clubs" -- groups of teens who get together and make plans to kill themselves. The police have little luck in deciphering the motivation of the youngsters, but they do keep finding a ribbon composed of bits of skin from all the previous suicides at each new death scene.

The Last Supper

One night, talented plastic surgeon Dr. Yuji Kotorida (Masaya Kato) takes home some leftover fat from a liposuction procedure and fries it up for dinner. This taste of forbidden flesh fuels his desires, and he soon embarks on a killing spree to acquire fresh meat. Obsessed with eating human flesh, he devises ever more imaginative methods to indulge his appetites in this cannibalistic chiller based on a story by renowned horror writer Kei Oishi.

The Glamorous Life of Sachiko Hanai

When call girl Sachiko Hanai (Emi Kuroda) gets shot in the head, she not only survives, she emerges with psychic powers and a genius IQ. Soon, the slut turned brainiac is living a life of danger, having unwittingly walked off with George W. Bush's finger. With the president's fingerprint all that's needed to launch a nuclear missile, just about every spy in the world is after the digit -- and Sachiko -- in this surreal sexploitation romp.

Everything Put Together

The dream life of Russ and Angie (Radha Mitchell and Justin Louis) turns into a nightmare when their newborn baby dies suddenly. Their friends shy away, leaving them alone with their grief. Part contemporary horror story and part psychological drama, director Marc Forster (Monster's Ball) crafts an alarming look at the choices people make when faced with tragedy and at the frailty of the human condition.

Beautiful Boxer

Asanee Suwan portrays kickboxer Parinya Charoenphol, who's harboring an unusual secret: He's a transvestite. Inspired by a famous Thai pugilist who lived two drastically different lives, this moving film written and directed by Ekachai Uekrongtham recounts Parinya's painful attempts to exist in paradoxical worlds. To fund the sex change he longs for, Parinya earns money in the ring, participating day after day in the ultimate male sport.

Everything Put Together, that looks like it could be a good movie.

AtariLegend wrote:

"Suicide Club", I never saw it, nor heard anything about it, but the description screams cult classic.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

The Last Supper sounds pretty wicked.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

The Last Supper sounds disturbing.

Watch it!

Board footer