You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: NFL 2019

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Is Foles injured?

Why not play the dude, you brought him in. It’s burning money. I don’t get it.

This right here is a shining example of epic failures by the Bears that cost them the last 3 years. Foles is being paid a shit ton to sit on the sidelines and when he was in there this year he was  complete shit show.

As far as the Browns, I’m happy for them but those turnovers were the game and it was just tips and lucky bounces. I’m convinced they got lucky.

I just hope they play KC well and make a game of it.

This is how the games between Pitt and Cleveland used to be on the regular. There were few rivalries any hotter than this one for a good while.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
James wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

As far as the Browns, I’m happy for them but those turnovers were the game and it was just tips and lucky bounces. I’m convinced they got lucky.

I just hope they play KC well and make a game of it.

This is why they're dangerous. They stumbled into the playoffs. They shouldn't be there.

If you're overconfident, not taking them seriously, you start making mistakes... before you know it you're down 28-0.

I'm calling it now....

They upset KC. It's how Buffalo is gonna make it to the Superbowl.

They're the spoiler of the 2021 playoffs.

It’s fair, possibly the whole team took their eye off the ball but every ball bounced right to them. I haven’t seen anything like it.

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

I just want to say:

Point and laugh at the Philadelphia Eagles

And then laugh harder.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I don't get it, awful. The owners talking now.  GM &ownership won't be able to find a head coach willing to walk in without control on players. We're looking at assistant, assistant coaches.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I don't get it, awful. The owners talking now.  GM &ownership won't be able to find a head coach willing to walk in without control on players. We're looking at assistant, assistant coaches.

It sounds like Roseman has too much power in that organization.  Also means that Wentz stays in PHI.  Takes another vet qb option off the market for teams like say the Colts or Bears.

I don't think CLE can beat KC.  Their defense is pretty awful.  I think KC just outscores them.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

My predictions....

Rams vs Packers

Packers. Rams too inconsistent.  I wish we could have a classic snow game.

Ravens vs Bills

Bills in a blowout.

Browns vs Chiefs

Browns in a shootout.

Bucs vs Saints

Unfortunately....the Bucs.

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

I love the Chicago Bears.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Wow, what shit. The Bears organization is terrible. The McCaskeys are the real problem. Until they get new owners, the Bears will always be looking up at the Packers in the NFC.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Man, you should have heard this Bears press conference today. What crap. They are basically keeping everyone involved that weighed down a Super Bowl-caliber defense with one of the worst offenses in the league.

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

I would say it makes sense if Chuck Pagano didn’t retire. The defense will likely take a hit next year.

The rationale would be no desirable candidates are out there so give it another year to keep season ticket sales at level and research as the year unfolds.

But yea, the McCaskeys are the real problem.

Not that I’m complaining, the Packers have tilted the all time rivalry numbers nicely in our direction since Lovie got axed.

Board footer