You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: Will new music be released in 2019?

esoterica wrote:

???

Will new music be released in 2019?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 0%
Yes, Q3 33%
Yes, Q4 8%
Not in this decade 25%
Not in this lifetime 33%
Total votes: 24
vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

It's amazing how I can not, in any way, have any inclination about it and I don't know how to respond.

It's a band that has not released albums long ago, ''so it will not release.''
However, it's aband that has not released albums long ago, ''so it should pitch.''

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

by other bands, it definitely will.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Watch out for the cracking new single, Crash Diet, straight off the Disillusioned Box-Set.

If the AFD box does good business, people around the band will be asking for another product.

I could see a CD re-release with the elusive disc #2, with 1-2 songs by the current band. Maybe.

But not a wholly original album. Which would be precisely what they'll do 16

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

If the AFD box does good business, people around the band will be asking for another product.

I'm all for a CD re-release, obviously. I post here.

I mean, I'd even be there if it's just the Red Hand cover and proper artwork and credits (don't get any ideas, record company).

But them going to market with a $1000 (even $300) box set makes me laugh. Doubly so for the poor sods who bought it.

I'm sure they got an unwelcome answer to the question of what the market would bear.

zombux wrote:

by other bands, it definitely will.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dont think so...and im nor sure why they would ever rerelease cd given the luke warm (even laughable) reception that the orig got 10 yrs ago

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I doubt a CD rerelease unless its some sort of "vaults" era stuff (Ex: GnR 1997-2014 - The Lost Tracks).  Really tho, I think a pure GnR album with Slash & Duff is possible this year. Not sure why, just a last chance at this sorta thing feeling I think the guys have. I think they all recorded alot of stuff, just waiting & hoping if Axl will finally approve of his vocals tracks & submit.

Otherwise, the guys walked away, and that's that.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think we will get new music...not sure in what format...new single, ep or full album...I just think we will get something new. axl 21

ps...give me the handlebar mustache back.....Ax needs some edge. 16

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I heard a DJ on Sirius yesterday say he’s “pretty certain” we’ll get a new GNR album this year. Sounded like he knew something. There is a pretty tight partnership between GNR and Sirius so who knows? Maybe they are working on an exclusive debut?

God it feels like 2004 all over again.

Sky Dog wrote:

It does....Tool vs Gnr again.....who gets an album out first? I am beyond a tortured fan. 4

Board footer