You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 197 

Re: Luke Perry passes away at 52

PaSnow wrote:

Ugghhhh, disappointing to see. Sad, even tho none of us were likely fans of him or the show, I gotta admit what he represented (our generational youth), it's another sign we're getting older.  Bummer, too short a life too. I feel bad for him & any friends/family he may have.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/04/luke-per … riverdale/

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: Luke Perry passes away at 52

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Ugghhhh, disappointing to see. Sad, even tho none of us were likely fans of him or the show, I gotta admit what he represented (our generational youth), it's another sign we're getting older.  Bummer, too short a life too. I feel bad for him & any friends/family he may have.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/04/luke-per … riverdale/

I’ll have to read the article later but damn...52. I wonder if there were signs or genetics in nvolved

PaSnow
 Rep: 197 

Re: Luke Perry passes away at 52

PaSnow wrote:

I dunno, seems coincidental it happened the same day apparently that a 90210 reboot or reunion was announced?  I dunno if any foul play (drugs) could have been a factor, knowing a windfall profit might be coming in & one could celebrate. Otherwise yeah maybe genetics, bad timing, and stress over alot of this. Sad & 52 is young as I'm now creeping upwards towards it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: Luke Perry passes away at 52

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I dunno, seems coincidental it happened the same day apparently that a 90210 reboot or reunion was announced?  I dunno if any foul play (drugs) could have been a factor, knowing a windfall profit might be coming in & one could celebrate. Otherwise yeah maybe genetics, bad timing, and stress over alot of this. Sad & 52 is young as I'm now creeping upwards towards it.

Can a cocaine binge cause a stroke? I guess it makes sense that it would.

I’ve tried it twice and those days are behind me...i really liked it though.

PaSnow
 Rep: 197 

Re: Luke Perry passes away at 52

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I dunno, seems coincidental it happened the same day apparently that a 90210 reboot or reunion was announced?  I dunno if any foul play (drugs) could have been a factor, knowing a windfall profit might be coming in & one could celebrate. Otherwise yeah maybe genetics, bad timing, and stress over alot of this. Sad & 52 is young as I'm now creeping upwards towards it.

Can a cocaine binge cause a stroke? I guess it makes sense that it would.

I’ve tried it twice and those days are behind me...i really liked it though.

Yeah I hate to speculate on it & imply it was a factor. Seems coincidental tho, I dunno, I mean I think it could albeit rare.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB