You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Florida primary.

James wrote:

Polls close in less than an hour.

I'm gonna predict Hillary wins ONLY because Obama didn't get to campaign there, and for the republicans I'm gonna predict that Romney pulls off an upset.

James

James wrote:

Early results are coming in....

Clinton 53%

Obama 29%

Edwards 15%

Kucinich 1%
-------------------------

McCain 34%

Romney 31%

Giuliani 17%

Huckabee 13%

Paul 3%

Thompson 2%

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow clinton has a big lead yikes

James

James wrote:

They just declared Hillary the winner.

Obama didn't campaign there. Florida moved up its primary, causing the Democrats to have zero delegates in Florida. The victory means nothing, its only symbolic. Hillary was leading there before all that shit happened, so she was expected to win pretty big.

The republican side may come down to the last votes counted. McCain-Romney are within the margin of error.

When candidates drop out, their names should be removed from ballots.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Holy Crap this is going to be close.  Drudge is saying its

ROMNEY 34.0%
MCCAIN 33.5%
GIULIANI 14.5%
HUCKABEE 13.0%

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Florida doesn't count for the Democrats. They really weren't suppose to campaign there, but Hilary did anyway. There's rumblings that the Hilary campaign may try to get the Florida delegates to count in case she loses the nomination. That's called desperation.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Giuliani is pretty pissed right now I'm sure.  This was supposed to be HIS state.  His whole damn campaign is riding on this.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Hilary is on CSPAN doing like a victory event. What the fuck is her deal? They aren't even supposed to be campaigning there. The win means nothing, but she's treating it like it does. Do you think Obama will do a concession speech? No, because IT DOESN'T COUNT!

James

James wrote:

Hillary knows her campaign is on the verge of death. She is obviously still in it as she leads in several polls, but the Obama train(with a loving media in the caboose) is moving full steam ahead.

She's gonna make a big deal out of a Florida win simply because her political life depends on it.

McCain and Romney are going back and forth. Its gonna be close, and if its REALLY close, may require a recount. Romney was ahead about a half hour ago, but McCain has regained the lead.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Looks like McCain is going to win....

hmm. I was pulling for Romney for 1st. Glad to see Guliani is going to drop

EDIT: Clarifying, I did not mean he announced it already. I am just assuming (before someone thinks I know something they don't)

Board footer