You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

Axl S wrote:

It's just a fun, chill and kind of happy song. Decent songwriting, decent lyrics. Most of the songs on CD seem to be helped by stripping them back and just enjoying them for what they are - enjoyable rock songs and ballads - and these two latest leaks are in that vein as well. Decent, solid tunes that shouldn't have been sat on for years.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yep....I said it when I first heard the finished album, songs can't breathe, take em back to their roots.

When the reunion happened, it gave those songs a second wind.

There was always a damn good album buried under the layers of white noise. We're finally hearing it.

I can also see why it was left off the album. It doesn't fit with the other tracks.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:

I can also see why it was left off the album. It doesn't fit with the other tracks.

I think I manged to mash together a better tracklist and set of mixes than what we got here with it in at least.

They should have just unleashed the double album in 2002. A double album kind of gives you license to have a large mix of sounds that don't all fit together.

Screenshot-2019-09-06-at-11-53-40.png

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Terrible really. What a disappointment.

layne88
 Rep: 0 

layne88 wrote:

Can someone please give me a link in PM?
Thanks

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

does imosrry post on here? mygnr says imsorry made a atlas shrugged remix called (drumsdown) which makes axl's vocals clearer. anybody got it? can anybody post it? or PM it?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Needs a different vocals mix or re-record. This ones terrible. I can see a Soundgarden vibe, the wrong mix of it & becomes a Superunknown copycat. It's good, could be really good, but those voxs.

Anyway, no reason to not release it, and no reason the kick out Slash & Duff over it.  Man, in a parallel universe Guns is active thru the 90s the way the Stones stayed active thru the 70s among Zeppelin & metal taking off.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Trent-axl wrote:

Where can one find The General?

Does this exist?

imsorry wrote:

no Randall

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Trent-axl wrote:

Where can one find The General?

Does this exist?

I think just Atlas & Hardschool. I've been getting awfully mixed up with alot of these, & reading the posts, but no I don't think so.

Board footer