You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Drain the Swamp?

bigbri wrote:

Certainly possible, James. Do we know anything else about Seven?

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
James wrote:

Bri I'm going on my hunch that Circus Maximus is the original working title for Ides of March.

I'm also wondering if Seven is buried in here somewhere.

It very well could be. It's an interesting track. Love the drum groove, and when the piano and guitar come in, it slays.

bigbri wrote:

I remember there being a lot of speculation, can't remember the source, that Seven was a working title for Beltrami/Buckmaster because it was song 7 on the disc.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Leaker just liked a 2010 pro shot of the san juan show.

Don't pm me for links to this please.

Then he's got a lot more than the locker disks. The mention of South America in his poem is interesting. Those 2006 leaks came from the Brazilians, right? If that's a hint, this might get really interesting. I'm pretty sure they had everything.

I thought about that South American tour BTS documentary that was canned in 2011.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
James wrote:

Bri I'm going on my hunch that Circus Maximus is the original working title for Ides of March.

Any indication led you to this conclusion?
Really interested.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
otto wrote:
James wrote:

Really interested.

Both are references to ancient Rome? Both linked to Caesar. Circus Maximus was built during Caesar’s reign. That would be quite a coincidence.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:
otto wrote:
James wrote:

Really interested.

Both are references to ancient Rome? That would be quite a coincidence.

1kxup2.jpg

James

James wrote:
strat0 wrote:
James wrote:

I'm also wondering if Seven is buried in here somewhere.

It very well could be. It's an interesting track. Love the drum groove, and when the piano and guitar come in, it slays.

bigbri wrote:

I remember there being a lot of speculation, can't remember the source, that Seven was a working title for Beltrami/Buckmaster because it was song 7 on the disc.

Tomorrow I'm gonna dig through CD Whispers for more info on Seven.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

so we got it anyway? really digging curly shuffle.

James

James wrote:

3bp1yt.jpg

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Another addition from November 1999, regarding the number of songs, Axl Rose and Kurt Loder

-----------------

Loder: How much stuff have you got for this new album? You've been working on this for a long time. Is there just tons of material?

Rose: We've been working on, I don't know, 70 songs.

Loder: Oh!

Rose: The record will be about, anywhere from 16 to 18 songs, but we recorded at least two albums' worth of material that is solidly recorded. But we are working on a lot more songs than that at the same time... in that way, what we're doing is exploring so, you know, you get a good idea, you save it, and then maybe you come back to it later, or maybe you get a good idea and you go, "That's really cool, but that's not what we're looking for. Okay, let's try something new." You know, basically taking the advance money for the record and actually spending it on the record.

Board footer