You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm really pissed about Neo and to a lesser extent VR.

I actually bought my PS4 a few years ago expecting that FFXV would have been out sooner than it has. Unfortunately now that it's about to come out, to read that their might a better version released for Neo afterwards is annoying.

I'd really like the industry to focus on this generation. I like my PS4, but my library isn't even close to what it was for the PS3/PS2.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I've played the he'll out of my ps4...especially w fallout 4, gta v and division...I've been contemplating  jump to neo when it comes out...but my kid wants a ps4 in her room so I'll likely just give her my current one and get the new one...no interest really in vr tho...I just got a galaxy s7 edge...and it came with a free vr headset  (that I got a raincheck 4) anyway it's a 6th the price of psvr so I'll see if it's cool or not...I'm guessing vr is 3 or 4 years away from being worthwhile

JD Any plans on hitting up gta again?

What about division underground dlc...anyone gonna check that out?

I caved and bought the division season pass last night after vowing to never again buy an ubi soft season pass after the watchdogs, AC Syndicate and AC Unity season pass messes...oh well my brother and I have both been playing that game a ton...I hope it's decent lol

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I am liking this new X-Box that will be released in August?

The white looks good. Hope it won't stain to yellow.

Already have a PS4 / WII U ha.

So looking to get a X-Box.

Question for you Europeans, how hard are the PS4's made in Japan to find?

Any details on what the PS4 Neo will look like?

If anyone wants to add me to PS4 I am: RNRWithMe , thanks Bowie.

johndivney wrote:

You want a Japanese ps4 - http://www.play-asia.com/games/ps4

Neemo wrote:

JD Any plans on hitting up gta again?

Nah have completely lost touch with it. Good weather came in + the football wasn't really playing much.
Also it's just not the same as it used to be, or else I'm played out on it. You know me, I like to fuck around n mess about but for some reason that doesn't sit well with people.. They're all so serious these days. The grind is real.
Few updates passed me by without even knowing about them. New one dropping on Tuesday looks like trackmania.. Maybe after summer. They'd really need new heists to lure me back I think.. But never say never, I do actually miss it & found myself thinking about it last week. Such a great game.

AtariLegend wrote:

Right so who's played Pokemon Go?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Right so who's played Pokemon Go?

I downloaded it on my phone for the kids. Inadvertently got addicted myself.

johndivney wrote:

As a Nintendo zealot I'm delighted for them.
I used to play Blue/Red when I was young. I even had (a) Mew. Great game.
Haven't played Go! Can't justify it on my mobile contract. Seriously. Don't want to use data/roaming!

AtariLegend wrote:

Blue Stacks is the answer to playing it on the PC johnny.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Haven't tried it yet

johndivney wrote:

Hey neemo if u haven't already u really oughta try Overcooked. Great multiplayer if you've got the spare controllers.

Board footer