You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

hopefully ill pick up new NFS some time before christmas

gonna trade skyrim for dishonoured when i get it together

anyone playing PES 2013 & want a game? prob not..

new GTA announcement coming soon, nxt week or nxt month cant rem.. guess it's an easter-time release nxt yr??

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

GTA news will be in the december issue of game informer I believe.

Axlin, Assassin's Creed III will be fucking epic. I am buying it Tuesday. I played II and loved it. Been keeping up with III and looks fantastic.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I may get the new Assassin's once I play the previous installments. Right now the games I'm going to preorder are DMC (Devil May Cry) and Bioshock Infinite. Getting Sonic Generations on 360 since the price dropped and it's starting to go on sale which is great. I want to get back into Skyrim; but the copy I got which I waited several months to get and not get it on launch day is filled with programming glitches.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

assassins creed story line looks pretty dumb imo, travel time to the civil war? roll jump the shark or what

played dishonored...it was ok but doesnt desrve the ratings its getting on gamespot, ign etc imo

played max payne 3 for the first time yesterday, also saw a bit of uncharted 3 yesterday

i've started playing skyrim again for the first time since may...still a great game

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Whatt? Maybe cause I'm American but I think the Revolution era is perfect for the game. Think it will be killer. Hunting on the frontier will be cool and jumping off cliffs and swing through trees looks pretty sick.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah i've never played the Assassin's Creed series, but III looked really cool. Had a bit of Red Dead-feel but done during the American Revolution. That's actually what attracted me to it.

Does anybody recommend Assassin's Creed II? Wasn't supposed to be in the French Revolution or Paris or something?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

AC II is set during the Renascence in different regions of Italy, The two games that followed are set in Rome and Constantinople respectively with the same protagonist. AC II is very much worth checking out, you can probably find it in a bargain bin for around $20.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Im going now to pick up III from my local spot. Sells them a day early to me all the time. Let you guys know how it is

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I'm excited as all hell for Halo 4 next week.

Board footer