You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Revnine
 Rep: 0 

Re: Rough Mixes Disc 3

Revnine wrote:

Can someone please pm me a link?

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:

Any chance of a link to these? With everywhere getting shut down so quickly, it's very hard to get hold of these. When I wake up in the morning (UK) I get to read about the leaks everyone got the night before.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

PM plsssss

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
James wrote:

I can't wait to hear the original Shackler's. 9

Sorry, Shacklers, and Real Doll are the tracks I've been drooling over since the disc pictures got out.

I just hope the mixes are as good as the others.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Now that I'm in the post orgasm afterglow of Oklahoma, I'm drooling for Thyme and Circus Maximus.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Does Oklahoma have vocals ?

Can someone please send an active link - I’m missing some of these due to being asleep and then the links expire

Thanks

Swampfox

Swampfox wrote:

We need more Buckethead!

Olorin the 2nd

Decta94 wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

I feel like someone made Billionaire on their computer with fake guitar + drums as a sample. Its going to end up being slower with real guitars+drums and its going to be a heavier song

The synth on billionaire is the synth to the opening music for 2006/2007/2010 shows and that synth is supposedly the general

You are spot on it is the same synth as the 2006 intro, and this isnt computer guitars and drums, they are real but sped up to an intelligible speed, if they were slowed down they would be a good match for the slow brooding drums on The General leak with folk talking over it, I guess this is The General but a fucked up version of it.

kyrie

kyrie wrote:

Hate to be a bother but can anyone pm a link?

texian

texian wrote:

This is one of the only ones I can't find. Can someone kindly PM me a link?

Board footer