You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: Rough Mixes Disc 4

harmon420 wrote:

These instrumentals are so tasty and diverse.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

even circus maximus is growing on me, but I'm totally a fan of the musical experimentation. I enjoy silkworms, SOG and I'm so into eye on you.

Nicoturfrock
 Rep: 0 

Nicoturfrock wrote:

Link, please? Thanks!

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Thyme seemed very epic/movie soundtrack type.  I wanted to hear more of it.  This album definitely more of the "experimental" type.  Can't see casuals liking it at all.

kinsky

kinsky wrote:

Can someone help me with a link please? Thanks!

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Can I have a link please ?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is your mailbox fucked up? I send the links to you daily but you're not getting them?

Pootermcgavin

Anyone can pm me a link please!

AtariLegend wrote:

I decided to go for a walk at 5am in the rain and dark instead of sleeping.

Listened to this up loud in headphones like it was an album on my phone and I have to say:

Some of this is really fantastic. It flows well as an album into you get to Thyme. Try not to listen to the tracks in a different order, if it's the first time.

Elvis is obviously great, but Circus is fantastic to me. I love it and I think James is right about it being Ides of March. It was described as an A list track and this is what Circus is.

The rest is pretty good too tongue.

Curious what Thyme/P.R.L. sound like in full.

I think it's clear Axl had more than 1 album worth of strong material. The new holygrail of these stashes is 2002-2006 now.

Tracks like Elvis and Circus with vocals.

btw Bigbri, Bucket isn't on this Elvis, the dates don't match up. The march tracks seem to be mixes of tracks recorded in 99 and Bucket didn't meet Axl till (xmas eve 99 right?).

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Can someone hook me up with the link?

Board footer