You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Rough Mixes Disc 2

jimmythegent wrote:

Mustache and Tonto - man, these were vastly superior rockers to a lot of it... wonder if these ones have caught Slash and Duffs ear

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:

Mid section of Zodiac sounds awfully similar to parts of Better breakdowns and solos

Sky Dog wrote:

Has anybody fully embraced the fact that we just got a full box set of Chinese Democracy material? Dated and sourced! 9

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Has anybody fully embraced the fact that we just got a full box set of Chinese Democracy material? Dated and sourced! 9

It's interesting for sure. Real feast or famine

Considering back in the early to mid 2000's that forum nerds would be losing their shit over it, I guess it just goes to show how things have moved on. Some of the instrumentals are interesting, but the big Kahuna's for me are the ones that are completed with vocals.

It sure does fill in alot of gaps and is a little overwhelming. I can certainly see why the Bucket fiends are feeling satiated ...

Most of all I'm intrigued from the point of view in terms of which ones they will work up for the new album

AlThePal
 Rep: 0 

AlThePal wrote:

Pm plz

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

could someone hook me up with this disc?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Wow, Sorry is really good on this. The rest of it is all fine, PRL just doesn't make any sense haha

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

I thought Tonto was a Fortus solo song or something?

Pablo Mora if possible. Divide the plazas.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I still feel like this is some elaborate trolling of me. Tracks line Quick Song and Zodiac actually exist? CD II is coming soon.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
wasted2019-2028 wrote:

I thought Tonto was a Fortus solo song or something?

Pablo Mora if possible. Divide the plazas.

There was some Fortus interview ages ago where he said it was a different track. Fortus' version was created for a computer game

Board footer