You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

jimmythegent wrote:

I rarely look at HTGTH anymore but I browsed earlier and I see they are super positive about a new album over there - Jarmo as much as anyone....

Will new music be released in 2020?

Yes, Q1 26%
Yes, Q2 7%
Yes, Q3 2%
Yes, Q4 12%
No 52%
Total votes: 42

Sky Dog wrote:

Jimmy, you’re walking around blind without a cane...setting yourself up for disappointment. axl

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'll be more shocked if there isn't an album this year.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

We did the successful lead up to Coachella. We have written off years until this year. We are always ballpark.

There will be an album.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

I know we are willing a record out but that is just a hit. The reception and criticism of the record and it’s place in GNR history is the game. As much as they have toured the album is the pyramid they leave behind before leaving earth on the spaceship.

Sky Dog wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, I think we will get something this year. However, I am still skeptical until Axl and the record company chime in. Crickets from both.
axl

wasted

wasted wrote:

It feels that way. Interest must be fading for casuals, by next year will they be selling tix? It’s a numbers game, every year that’s a no we get closer to closing.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

call me crazy but I just feel confident this year is the year

gavgnr

gavgnr wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, I think we will get something this year. I just am still skeptical until Axl and the record company chime in. Crickets from both.

This. Why has releasing music always been a clusterfuck for this band????

wasted

wasted wrote:
gavgnr wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, I think we will get something this year. I just am still skeptical until Axl and the record company chime in. Crickets from both.

This. Why has releasing music always been a clusterfuck for this band????

They seem to have higher standards as GNR. More pressure I guess. That’s good and bad. But if you think about it you can go to LA Guns or Faster Pussycat for multiple releases and wait for GNR to deliver the primo stuff.

Board footer