You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Nope, wasn't directed at Dr. Buzz and his big imagination. Sweden was a topic here, just adding to the fact the guy who started the herd immunity idea is now saying he could have been wrong, and the fact they may need to start locking down anyway because, surprise surprise, people aren't following the rules. On top of that, even Sweden says this would not be a good idea for everyone, as they are a different culture with great healthcare and a much healthier population.

I think you did well in making your point ID. I have a real hard time following buzz's logic. How hard do you have to try to create a conspiracy theory?

It's pretty clear who the assholes are right now. You shouldn't need glasses for that. We're in the middle of a pandemic and we have healthy people taking care of sick people. We also have people going to their state capitals with guns and swastikas (sp?) wanting to pretend like nothing is wrong.

These are the types of people that if they had cancer and the government had the cure they wouldn't take the cure.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Nope, wasn't directed at Dr. Buzz and his big imagination. Sweden was a topic here, just adding to the fact the guy who started the herd immunity idea is now saying he could have been wrong, and the fact they may need to start locking down anyway because, surprise surprise, people aren't following the rules. On top of that, even Sweden says this would not be a good idea for everyone, as they are a different culture with great healthcare and a much healthier population.

The guy who started herd immunity is quoted in that?  Do you even know who started it?  I mean that concept has been around for decades if not more.  I didn't know that guy was even alive.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think you did well in making your point ID. I have a real hard time following buzz's logic. How hard do you have to try to create a conspiracy theory?

It's pretty clear who the assholes are right now. You shouldn't need glasses for that. We're in the middle of a pandemic and we have healthy people taking care of sick people. We also have people going to their state capitals with guns and swastikas (sp?) wanting to pretend like nothing is wrong.

These are the types of people that if they had cancer and the government had the cure they wouldn't take the cure.

Bleeding heart cocksuckers have no problem screwing millions out of their jobs. 

Time is running out for you chump.  Data keeps coming out and it doesn't support any of this.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Congrats to your hero Cuomo for sticking the people saving his people with income tax bills.  What a great leader...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The guy who started herd immunity is quoted in that?  Do you even know who started it?  I mean that concept has been around for decades if not more.  I didn't know that guy was even alive.

You're telling me that after spending all this time using Sweden as an example of your doofus theory you don't even know who Anders Tegnell is? Well, that makes sense actually.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Bleeding heart cocksuckers have no problem screwing millions out of their jobs. 

Time is running out for you chump.  Data keeps coming out and it doesn't support any of this.

You are profoundly misinformed.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-ne … 52222.html

I find this fascinating.  Over half the country feels we're opening up too soon.  But almost half the country says they won't get a vaccine if it ever comes out.  This is fear plain and simple, and it shouldn't be confused with intelligent thought.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I get a flu shot every year. I would gladly get this one. In another 10 years or so I imagine I’ll start getting pneumonia shots every year as well.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Has anyone seen the clip of Trump at Honeywell with live and let die playing incredibly loud?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

There's a very interesting conversation about forcing people back to work but not making testing widely available. Anyone who is pushing for the economy to open up then you should be in favor of wide spread easy testing. No?

Board footer