You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Anyone use Reddit?

PaSnow wrote:

Does anyone here post on Reddit frequently?   Thinking of checking it out, sorry to sway discussion from here, but I dunno, we can't hold a thread more than 3 or 4 posts deep outside of Trump/anti-Trump.

Seems its going strong, I'd have thought it's fading out like Craigslist but I think the simplicity plus anonymity as opposed to social keeps it active among users.

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't use reddit and the GN'R reddit is a mess. There's a few people that use discord more, but it's a little more unjoined and off topic. The only reason I really frequent discord myself tbh, is for leaks news and there's not much news anyway.

Evo is what it is. I think the opportunity to save Evo was lost years ago. I'll steer away from the issues with The Garden, but in terms of Guns... nothing's happening and it's going to be awhile before there's another tour (repeat). Covid is swinging a sledge hammer at the touring industry and the band are almost in their 60's.

I don't think Evo will still be around in 10 years (with any form of life) even if the band had dropped a new album.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I lurk in the “tifu” forum and the front page. Don’t post outside of the Ice and Fire and West World areas, and even there I’m single digits.

I get the impression most people on reddit are teenagers, and there’s not much I care to hear from people living with their parents.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Gotcha. Thanks, yeah wasnt looking to post in the gnr forum really.

RF whats tifu?  And Fire And Ice or West World??  Shows?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I had a account for when I was active playing Madden, but since I gave up on that game in January, I haven't bothered looking at it.  Tip: avoid the political threads like the plague.  We're all best friends compared to what I saw there.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Gotcha. Thanks, yeah wasnt looking to post in the gnr forum really.

RF whats tifu?  And Fire And Ice or West World??  Shows?

Tifu= today I fucked up. It’s stories of people telling really stupid/embarrassing shit they’ve done.

The other two are related to the Game of Thrones books, and Westworld on HBO

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I use reddit for it's personal finance and investing pages. It can be good for specific topics.

Board footer