You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

What the hell is the eye test?

The enthusiasm and rallies. Boat parades, motorcycle parades, tractor parades. A very grass roots support structure.

Look at Biden rallies and don’t tell me it is because of Covid because they didn’t give a flying fuck about Covid during the marches or riots.

Narrator: It’s because of covid.

Ummm, but the Dems didn’t do fuck all to stop the BLM protests or the riots which also spread Covid. Why?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If Trump has any chance it's that voters are lying to pollsters. I think Trump fatigue is real.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The enthusiasm and rallies. Boat parades, motorcycle parades, tractor parades. A very grass roots support structure.

Look at Biden rallies and don’t tell me it is because of Covid because they didn’t give a flying fuck about Covid during the marches or riots.

Ummm, but the Dems didn’t do fuck all to stop the BLM protests or the riots which also spread Covid. Why?

Because the DNC or Biden campaign didn’t organize them.

You wanna talk about grassroots movements. That’s what that was.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

How media outlets are trying to "fact check" the fact Biden referred to Trump as George is just pathetic. They are really trying to say he was talking about George Lopez... Does four more years of George Lopez make sense to you?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Because the DNC or Biden campaign didn’t organize them.

You wanna talk about grassroots movements. That’s what that was.

Apparently he thinks grass roots movements are staged campaign rallies where no one where’s masks but protests spread co-vid.

Another MAGA moment

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The eye test alone makes it look like Trump  will win easily. But the polls say other wise. We will soon find out!

Based upon 'tractor parades' I'd say trump has this locked up too. Same with Maga Hats. Only we don't vote for our president that way, and if you've seen early voting numbers, which heavily favor Biden, you'd say the eye test probably goes to Biden easily.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Based upon 'tractor parades' I'd say trump has this locked up too. Same with Maga Hats. Only we don't vote for our president that way, and if you've seen early voting numbers, which heavily favor Biden, you'd say the eye test probably goes to Biden easily.

Enthusiasm matters.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Enthusiasm matters.

The greatest enthusiasm in this country right now is anti-Donald Trump.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I’m hearing theories that the republicans want the virus to get worse and affect more people so less people vote out of fear...

MAGA

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Enthusiasm matters.

Surely you see the enthusiasm is all about getting Trump the fuck outta here. Blacks and young people are voting in record numbers. We’re expected to have highest turnout in a century during a pandemic. The more people vote, the worse it is for Trump. And this is about as bad as could be expected. There’s a reason voter suppression is a constant GOP tactic.

Board footer