You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

I don’t watch Tucker. I know you’re shocked, right? He has a good delivery.

His comments tonight about why Fox isn’t going after this sleazy personal stuff about Hunter Biden are admirable.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

His comments tonight about why Fox isn’t going after this sleazy personal stuff about Hunter Biden are admirable.

[/embed]
Why are they admirable? Don’t be fooled by tucker saving face.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

But the whole Russian thing was bullshit. No merit.

It's like you guys live in another dimension....or simply pathological.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

I was going to say. Tucker is suddenly this gentle little lamb who is taking the high road? "Hunter Biden isn't running for president" he says...it's all they've talked about for the last month.

I find this unlikely. A more reasonable explanation is that they had a big nothing burger and/or Fox's lawyers pulled him aside and told him to drop it to avoid litigation.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

I agree, stick to the stuff about his daddy. Nice to see you say something about him.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The only Fox show I watch regularly is Shannon Bream, I rarely ever get to watch Bret Baier, but I like his show. I like that Tucker actually brings people on he disagrees with has good debates. And he regularly does segments on UFO's, and some of it is pretty fucked up. Harry Reid (!) is adamant that not only do we have evidence of alien life but we've collected technology from more than one crash. Apparently, the sightings with the military has gone way up recently, especially around our nuclear arsenals.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Exactly, your lords have smeared Trump and his family for 4 fvcking years.

What exactly did he no deserve? He's worse than any Clinton...what about this didn't he deserve?

Flynn
Sessions
Stone
Gates
Manafort
Papadopolous

Yeah, 'no merit' lol

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

I was going to say. Tucker is suddenly this gentle little lamb who is taking the high road? "Hunter Biden isn't running for president" he says...it's all they've talked about for the last month.

I find this unlikely. A more reasonable explanation is that they had a big nothing burger and/or Fox's lawyers pulled him aside and told him to drop it to avoid litigation.

That sounds like it. Probably not even so much 'litigation', they'd just dive into a laughing stock of Q'anon/Breitbart low level news.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What exactly did he no deserve? He's worse than any Clinton...what about this didn't he deserve?

Flynn
Sessions
Stone
Gates
Manafort
Papadopolous

Yeah, 'no merit' lol

Stupid ass Redneck Sessions didn’t have fuck all to do with Russia. He is an idiot.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wow!  Texas has surpassed total 2016 voter turnout?!

That's interesting.  Not saying Biden will win it, but Texas.  Thats about as Red as CA or NY are blue.

Board footer