You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

hahah, the authors byline on that last one

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

lol

[/embed]

i like this one better:

https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=5FC90BB9

Touche

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I can't believe this guy actually referred to Biden as "biteme". For a second I thought there was a local politician with that name ( BIT E MEE) then I realized it was a 3rd grade insult.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
James wrote:

I can't believe this guy actually referred to Biden as "biteme". For a second I thought there was a local politician with that name ( BIT E MEE) then I realized it was a 3rd grade insult.

Sarasota is indeed a pretty heavy R county, but what that total leaves out is the independent vote. That's going to Biden pretty convincingly. Plus, more Rs are voting D than vice versa.

I'm focusing on Florida, because they count fast and we'll know early. So far, the numbers can't be encouraging for Trump.

Make no doubt, it's gonna be close. I mean, it's Florida.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Here's one of the counties I talked about watching. Pinellas County, where I used to live. Trump needs this one, but with the I vote, it doesn't look like it's happening yet. But the GOP tends to vote early and late. It's gonna be as close as (INSERT ONE OF JAMES' METAPHORS HERE) https://twitter.com/data270/status/1323738376860803074?s=20

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I gotta take a break now, sheesh. Pace myself.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Make no doubt, it's gonna be close. I mean, it's Florida.

When's the last time Florida wasn't close? Reagan- Mondale?  Bush-Dukakis?

bigbri wrote:

Here's one of the counties I talked about watching. Pinellas County, where I used to live. Trump needs this one, but with the I vote, it doesn't look like it's happening yet. But the GOP tends to vote early and late. It's gonna be as close as (INSERT ONE OF JAMES' METAPHORS HERE) https://twitter.com/data270/status/1323738376860803074?s=20

[/embed]

Funny....

I just saw the "biteme" twitter on this same county and he's still not including Independents.

During the 2008 election there was an amazing site called political crossfire (I think). It even had a forum. Anyways, while they did have the red vs blue debates, when it came to stats, they were calling it down the middle.

I don't think a site like that could survive today. Bummer.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wasn't Florida Bidens least important state tho??

trump needed Hail Mary's in Michigan/Wisconson, PA, and AZ/NC.  If he's barely treading water in Florida he's got little shot to win any 4 of those states.

James

James wrote:

Florida is huge. Not just for its electoral votes.

It can be an early indicator on which direction the winds are blowing.

Board footer