You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

Steve Bannon calling for beheadings. This day should go real well, I'm sure.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I guess those big crowds Trump was pulling in at his events truly did mean fuck all.

ROFL.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I guess those big crowds Trump was pulling in at his events truly did mean fuck all.

ROFL.

[/embed]
That is truly astounding....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

The funny thing about this election is that Trump inspired more votes for Biden than Biden did. I wonder how this would have gone with any other Republican.

At the same time, I think the media helped get more Republicans out to vote Trump than Trump did.

The PA voting is ridiculous. It does look really shady how they're kicking people out of the counting rooms and covering up the windows, and then defying a judge's order to allow witnesses by saying, "we'll let you in a little bit" but don't and keep counting. Really, what's the point of that? You're only giving Trump ammunition.

The whole thing is livestreamed online. Reviewers can get 30 feet away. They cant inspect each envelope because repubs would try thwarting it by rejecting every few votes to slow the whole thing down, then protest that it took 20 days to figure out.

The ppl arent counting the votes, machines do that, just inspecting for signature dates and pushing them thru.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Watch all the republican politicians condemn him now he is on the way out, but stayed silent the last 4 years.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Watch all the republican politicians condemn him now he is on the way out, but stayed silent the last 4 years.

Exactly...as it becomes more bleak...watch more and more come out of the wood work.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

We need more prominent republicans to come forward and affirm our election process and provide a firm rebuttal to these lies. Right now few are, which is disturbing and frankly maddening.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

We need more prominent republicans to come forward and affirm our election process and provide a firm rebuttal to these lies. Right now few are, which is disturbing and frankly maddening.

Are they still too afraid of him? It seems like once they declare Biden the victor that that part should be over.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It'll probably end tomorrow imho.  Biden seems prepared to declare victory. Winning in PA, pulled ahead in AZ & GA, also still have NV & NC.  trump can't sue 5 states, that's ridiculous.

Board footer