You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hell yeah! Time to get engaged with my mates again. Who is Rocky? Haha, going to be a wild 40 days or so

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hell yeah! Time to get engaged with my mates again. Who is Rocky? Haha, going to be a wild 40 days or so

Welcome back man. Wasn't sure where you've been. It's been a journey here, as you can probably tell.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Rocky was apparently just a figment of our imaginations. 16

If anyone wanted to show up in the Ice And Fire thread and discuss theories like "Rocky" did that would be cool.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

It's really coming down to some finer points. My stance & predictions:

Dems need to back off the SC.  Point out Mitch Cumstains hypocrisy, question her pretty hard on whether she'd overturn RvW, then let it go. DOn't drag this out as it diverts attention from Covid mishandling.
Biden needs to hold up. Esp in the debates. If this was a criss cross the nation campaign I don't think he'd have made it. Not sure what would/can happen after the DNC, but they likely would've replaced him before it.
How bad will Covid get as it gets colder?
Business closing down, I saw 2 large chains go bankruptcy or closing numerous stores yesterday alone (Ruby Tuesdays and Bed Bath Beyond or something)
Leaks.  Will Kelly or Mattis continue to leak something, and do they have something big?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Rocky was apparently just a figment of our imaginations. 16

If anyone wanted to show up in the Ice And Fire thread and discuss theories like "Rocky" did that would be cool.

Chris Gaines 16

ChrisGainsAlbum.PNG

misterID

misterID wrote:

9235122841_cf44541a1e_z.jpg

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It's really coming down to some finer points. My stance & predictions:

Dems need to back off the SC.  Point out Mitch Cumstains hypocrisy, question her pretty hard on whether she'd overturn RvW, then let it go. DOn't drag this out as it diverts attention from Covid mishandling.
Biden needs to hold up. Esp in the debates. If this was a criss cross the nation campaign I don't think he'd have made it. Not sure what would/can happen after the DNC, but they likely would've replaced him before it.
How bad will Covid get as it gets colder?
Business closing down, I saw 2 large chains go bankruptcy or closing numerous stores yesterday alone (Ruby Tuesdays and Bed Bath Beyond or something)
Leaks.  Will Kelly or Mattis continue to leak something, and do they have something big?

Admit it, you wish cocaine Mitch was leading Democrats.

There's been nothing mentioned about bankruptcy forgiveness/grants. I'd be talking healthcare everyday, how Trump doesn't have a plan, and how Biden/Pelosi fucked it up the last time they tried to fix it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Rocky was totally me. I didn’t hide it or deny it, other than my original post claiming to be a lurker. Any mod could have told you it was me as I didn’t hide my IP.

I told James I was leaving, and changed my password and gave it to a friend to hold onto for 8 weeks so I wouldn’t go down the same path as Buzz.

Randall Flagg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate … isma-probe

Just a reminder that Democrats impeached Trump for actions Joe Biden actually did.  But go on, please continue.

Randall Flagg

120038562_247817453261171_1957936311756905332_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=YHn8mR-1nWMAX8faqja&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=804f7b19e4a9577ac04b161f2eacb8d5&oe=5F9185C4

All this talk about RBG's "dying wish", but not a word on her comments condemning kneeling before the anthem, stacking the court, and not holding a vote for an open seat on the court.

Board footer