You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

I’m citing actual government figures and UN definitions, and I’m arguing with people who just post pure fiction. I’m the retard

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Disgusting cunts.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/kTGGJatqdxs[/youtube]

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Right now there's a caravan of 3,000 migrants headed for our boarder with a second caravan about to follow, and they have a covid infection rate that could be as high as one in five, all because of Biden's promise to suspend deportations and roll back boarder initiatives...

It will not stop. When democrats start demanding they be given entry, when they start parading a wide ranging bill that incentives crossing illegally because of "morality," what's Biden going to do? That's the question that matters.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Disgusting cunts.

That's a bizarre video. Talk about mishandled?!  I was confused for the first 2 or 3 minutes what exactly the issue was/was going to be.

Thanks for posting.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The making it possible for those in the US illegally to work legally is a tricky one. Is the work they are currently doing viable for whoever is paying them if it's taxed and minimum wage is enforced?

Border controls make sense. Especially now during a pandemic. That can be done without family separation and putting children in cages though.

Biden's pause on deportations for a 100 days seems to be about diverting resources to processing asylum claims at the borders and to wait until a review of current immigration enforcement practice is complete. I don't see what's wrong with that.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Disgusting cunts.

That's a bizarre video. Talk about mishandled?!  I was confused for the first 2 or 3 minutes what exactly the issue was/was going to be.

Thanks for posting.

This happened 2 years ago apparently, but the video footage has just been released. Reading the comments it seems the father has only been allowed see the kids once recently before Xmas. It's an absolute joke.

Randall Flagg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-refute … 48275.html

Fauci must be in on the conspiracy too.  He says Biden's claim no plan was in place is completely inaccurate, but I'd rather believe what Biden says is true, so I'll ignore any expert testimony to the contrary.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:

The making it possible for those in the US illegally to work legally is a tricky one. Is the work they are currently doing viable for whoever is paying them if it's taxed and minimum wage is enforced?

Border controls make sense. Especially now during a pandemic. That can be done without family separation and putting children in cages though.

Biden's pause on deportations for a 100 days seems to be about diverting resources to processing asylum claims at the borders and to wait until a review of current immigration enforcement practice is complete. I don't see what's wrong with that.

They're going to be allowed to wait inside the United States now, also catch and release is coming back, which is one of the things they weren't allowed to do in the last four years, when it was easier for them to take off and disappear into the population.

Family separation shouldn't be used as a deterrent, but it can't be helped. Some of these kids don't belong to the adults they're with, and there's a huge human trafficking problem with those kids I'm sure we're all aware of.

And can we stop with the kids in cages. These are detention centers and it's the only way to house them. Obama wasn't Hitler when he had them built, they needed secure facilities but were quickly overrun by irresponsible parents who used their children (or somebody's kids) as an instrument not to get deported.

Let's not forget, these people are trying to get into communities that do not have jobs available, there are already migrant workers there. These communities are also the most vulnerable to covid and strapped for resources and money. Why do you think Mexico is panicking about these migrants?

Randall Flagg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/us/p … otest.html

So left wing riots didn't end with our departed President.  Can we acknowledge this now, or are we supposed to go back to pretending this is ok and not a problem.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:

They're going to be allowed to wait inside the United States now, also catch and release is coming back, which is one of the things they weren't allowed to do in the last four years, when it was easier for them to take off and disappear into the population.

Family separation shouldn't be used as a deterrent, but it can't be helped. Some of these kids don't belong to the adults they're with, and there's a huge human trafficking problem with those kids I'm sure we're all aware of.

And can we stop with the kids in cages. These are detention centers and it's the only way to house them. Obama wasn't Hitler when he had them built, they needed secure facilities but were quickly overrun by irresponsible parents who used their children (or somebody's kids) as an instrument not to get deported.

Let's not forget, these people are trying to get into communities that do not have jobs available, there are already migrant workers there. These communities also the most vulnerable to vivid and strapped for resources and money. Why do you think Mexico is panicking about these migrants?

Yep, 30% of the kids tested weren't a DNA relative to the adult claiming them.  Hundreds of thousands of children are being used in human trafficking, and our current President is encouraging this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli … -unrelated

Has Biden found the families of the 500 kids he promised to yet?  Or as was the case then, the parents can't be contacted because they don't want to be.

Board footer