You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Something I can’t understand is why the fuck has Hunter released a book and is now going around promoting it??

If I was him I would be trying to keep all that shit under wraps!!! It makes him look so guilty of everything he has been accused of in the past from underage stuff to anything and everything else. Massive miscalculation IMO!!!

Imagine if this was one of Trumps kids, the media would be busting a nut over the whole thing!!

They know the media including Facebook and Twitter have their back. It is crazy, sad, and true.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If the world community simply told China to stop their bullshit or else everyone would stop doing business with them, and mean it, they would stop. But we all know they won't.

mitchejw wrote:

So....more minority control in the Senate.

How is there minority control?

Because the 50 senators that represent the 50Republican seats represent 42 million less people. That sounds like a minority rule to me.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If the world community simply told China to stop their bullshit or else everyone would stop doing business with them, and mean it, they would stop. But we all know they won't.

mitchejw wrote:

So....more minority control in the Senate.

Because the 50 senators that represent the 50Republican seats represent 42 million less people. That sounds like a minority rule to me.

The house is supposed to be a representation of people. The senate is not a reflection of demographics or people.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The house is supposed to be a representation of people. The senate is not a reflection of demographics or people.

It’s almost as if the Senate was originally designed to be a completely useless body of the federal government.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Matt Gaetz is an amazing human.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It’s almost as if the Senate was originally designed to be a completely useless body of the federal government.

The Senate was created to represent the states, as this country was created to function -- the United STATES. There are other countries that operate differently if you don't like it....

misterID

misterID wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Something I can’t understand is why the fuck has Hunter released a book and is now going around promoting it??

If I was him I would be trying to keep all that shit under wraps!!! It makes him look so guilty of everything he has been accused of in the past from underage stuff to anything and everything else. Massive miscalculation IMO!!!

Imagine if this was one of Trumps kids, the media would be busting a nut over the whole thing!!

Hunter doesn't have the best decision making abilities. 16

I'm more stunned the white house is letting him do it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Oh because I'm critical of the Senate composition you suggest that I should leave the country?

misterID

misterID wrote:

That's probably directed at me, and to answer your question, no, not because you're critical of the Senate but you're open disdain of this country and it's citizens.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

That's my favorite...when someone tells another citizen of this country they can leave at any time and then accuse the same person of being hateful.

Board footer