You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What makes you an expert on adulting?

You’re literally talking about woke cartoons.

I was talking about popular tv shows, you're insulting people at a grade school level on a forum.

ID...I'm sorry...but it seems like you watch a ton of TV...you seem to always be caught up on what every news network is doing. It seems you have all kinds of insights into Rick and Morty and Southpark.

Yes, you have such wonderful insight yourself. I've talked about two shows in one post and mentioned ratings of news networks that I read about. You're so incredibly sharp and clever, I have no idea why you get rebuked on this forum so much for your shitty attitude, your moronic insults, and get on the nerves of so many people. This is your deal, this is your happy place, especially when you're trying to instigate arguments (like using racist and homophobic slurs) to fill whatever's lacking in your life. You be you, mitch.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Oh wow…did i hit a nerve?

I will be me, thanks for your endorsement.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Quit watching television, ID.  You're free to parrot the inaccuracies of pundits on television without a second thought, but watching Rick and Morty or South Park is just too much freedom.  I for one feel extremely guilty I enjoyed award winning television over the years that forced me to evaluate new ideas and get exposure to people from different cultures or life experiences.  I don't like books either, so please stop reading any material you'd like in your "free" time.

I know we're exiting a pandemic that kept people indoors for 15 months (and longer if some politicians had their way), but enjoying a TV show at 11:00 at night on a Sunday is just beyond the pale.

Haha watching Rick and Morty and South Park exposed you to new cultures?

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh wow…did i hit a nerve?

I will be me, thanks for your endorsement.

Nope, knock yourself out.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Quit watching television, ID.  You're free to parrot the inaccuracies of pundits on television without a second thought, but watching Rick and Morty or South Park is just too much freedom.  I for one feel extremely guilty I enjoyed award winning television over the years that forced me to evaluate new ideas and get exposure to people from different cultures or life experiences.  I don't like books either, so please stop reading any material you'd like in your "free" time.

I know we're exiting a pandemic that kept people indoors for 15 months (and longer if some politicians had their way), but enjoying a TV show at 11:00 at night on a Sunday is just beyond the pale.

I know, right? Maybe I need to work to be more irrational and emotionally unstable.

On topic, I don't think anyone has the advantage at this point for the nomination. This is still way too early. I really hope it's an outsider.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Yes on topic...it's too early and I think a lot of cowards hope Trump's popularity fades while also fanning the flames in the shadows.

There's a clear template for what a Republican needs to be in the coming decade. That's not gonna change.

Either way...a new American tradition has been born. I wish everyone who storms the capital in January 2024 the best of luck.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I want DeSantis. He would be unbeatable.

I don't know why you'd think he'd be unbeatable. It's still very early to tell but he's relatively unknown at this point. Also, we've never had a president from Florida before. My guess is that Trump will eat him alive if DeSantis dares go against him.

I can tell you this...no one here in the upper midwest is talking about DeSantis.

He is a polished Trump in many ways. People of Florida love him.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I want DeSantis. He would be unbeatable.

I don't know why you'd think he'd be unbeatable. It's still very early to tell but he's relatively unknown at this point. Also, we've never had a president from Florida before. My guess is that Trump will eat him alive if DeSantis dares go against him.

I can tell you this...no one here in the upper midwest is talking about DeSantis.

He is a polished Trump in many ways. People of Florida love him.

Haha watch them kill each other just in Florida.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

What is going on with the IRS? It started last year. Everything was taking longer and longer. This year...I can't even get anyone to answer the phone. I've sent out 2 4506T forms to the IRS in May in June. Two years ago you'd get a response within 10 business days. I've been waiting 4 months for a response to even the most basic questions.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I'm sitting here in a professional office lobby forced to watch Fox News....all they're doing is spreading fear....fear and propaganda. I have no idea how anyone watches this with any regularity. Neil Cavuto (I think that's his name) is not reporting news.

Board footer