You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Biden called them white supremacist and refused to condemn antifa - they’re an idea, but not a group!  Apparently white supremacy isn’t an idea, it’s a group though.

I don’t know what this means...

Trumps still a white supremacist.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Biden called them white supremacist and refused to condemn antifa - they’re an idea, but not a group!  Apparently white supremacy isn’t an idea, it’s a group though.

I mean... Antifa aren't a group. He's not wrong. It's a political movement that is comprised of likeminded autonomous groups and individuals.

And Biden specifically named a white supremacist group during the debate for Trump to denounce but instead he said "stand back and stand by". He's either a moron who got mixed up in his own word salad and spewed that out when trying to say stand down, cease and desist... or he is happy to have their support and meant what he said.

The white supremacist stuff is such a softball though. When asked just say verbatim "I denounce white supremacy, I don't even understand why this is a question". It's not hard.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

CNN did a whole program interviewing people identifying as antifa. And it's so transparent saying they don't exist, because you don't have to acknowledge the violence the left commits. It's leftist violence. You can't have it both ways. At least Trump has denounced them. Biden doesn't acknowledge the left even has been extremists groups. Btw, Biden has said way more racist shit than Trump.

They try saying this about BLM. They're not an organization and they're unstructured.... Yet they're worth over a hundred million dollars.

And Biden said Proud Boys, a group run by an afro-Cuban. They're not white supremacists.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I didn't say Antifa doesn't exist. WTF are you talking about? I said it's a political movement, of course you will have people identifying as part of it or ascribing to it. That doesn't make it a formalised group.

White supremacy is also an idea and a movement. A pretty awful one if you ask me. By all accounts Proud Boys are white supremacists. Not sure how that's really being disputed either.

misterID

misterID wrote:

WTF I'm talking about is answering you. Biden doesn't have to acknowledge leftist violence by saying Antifa doesn't exists. Which is wrong, there are groups who call themselves antifa.

And Proud Boys are not white supremacists. Here's an expert on the subject:
https://mobile.twitter.com/cjane87/stat … 3040942080

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I didn't say Antifa doesn't exist. WTF are you talking about? I said it's a political movement, of course you will have people identifying as part of it or ascribing to it. That doesn't make it a formalised group.

White supremacy is also an idea and a movement. A pretty awful one if you ask me. By all accounts Proud Boys are white supremacists. Not sure how that's really being disputed either.

Not too long ago there were people on this board who believed the Proud Boys didn't exist. Take that how you will.

misterID

misterID wrote:

There are people on this board who think Proud Boys are white supremacists. wink

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Hope Hicks has covid and traveled with Trump to the debate, sat in the audience maskless and shared vehicles with all Trump’s closest advisers. He and Melania awaiting test results. And they have opted not to use the rapid test as they usually do, which means they are really worried.

If he follows his task force’s rules, he is supposed to quarantine for 14 days.

EDIT: He tweeted that they have begun the quarantine process.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

WTF I'm talking about is answering you. Biden doesn't have to acknowledge leftist violence by saying Antifa doesn't exists. Which is wrong, there are groups who call themselves antifa.

And Proud Boys are not white supremacists. Here's an expert on the subject:
https://mobile.twitter.com/cjane87/stat … 3040942080

You’re talking about these people like they’re an LLC or an S-Corp.

Who appraises alleged terrorist organizations that promote violence for value....where are you getting this from? For me to see whatever you posted requires a Twitter account which i won’t be doing.

The proud boys are a white supremacy group.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Hope Hicks has covid and traveled with Trump to the debate, sat in the audience maskless and shared vehicles with all Trump’s closest advisers. He and Melania awaiting test results. And they have opted not to use the rapid test as they usually do, which means they are really worried.

If he follows his task force’s rules, he is supposed to quarantine for 14 days.

EDIT: He tweeted that they have begun the quarantine process.

Good thing he took a shit ton of hydroxy chlorine  or whatever the fuck...

The shit he’s put this country through...i night actually start believing in god if co-vid takes his arrogant, hypocritical ass out.

Board footer